3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
akellaks 12.04.20 03:12 pm

rain-weather (The Witcher)

I'm sick of this rain it somehow possible to disable
how not going to the game rain
specifically I go into meditation that he proshol all like to think but there again, the rain already got
I play in 2 Chapter in other chapters, too, will always be pouring rain????????
how to turn it off????????????7
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malo_hp 12.04.20

Not how to disable it , rather than the rain stopping ? Let him pour , and he will run...

s
snowfall 12.04.20

and I rain like the opposite. Gothic so) and does not interfere with anything.

S
Starok 12.04.20

but when you need it, it entu!!! and thunderstorms too!!!

Had the druid will batizado to give(((

R
Revan 12.04.20

>>>and not interfere with anything.
Prevents. The citizens disperse. I just need to find someone, especially from traders — if you get around along the walls and see where our pigeon is perched.

K
Keitu 12.04.20

To and fro on the streets do not run in search of the desired character, you can just press Alt. Really helps when looking for someone!)))

D
DeX 12.04.20

yeah, given the fact that the game has some clones)

D
Danila STALKER 12.04.20

I always run with clamped Alt...

Z
Zer Ael 12.04.20

Danila STALKER, the original. Maybe better then in the options, put a tick and not to force Viola?

A
Alon[inquisitor] 12.04.20

:) Can people Alt rape like Chezh to dissuade

s
snowfall 12.04.20

>>Interfere. The citizens disperse. I just need to find someone, especially from traders — if you get around along the walls and see where our pigeon is perched.
well, I'm not broke by the cursor on the wall to hold, and traders from their points far meuhedet

R
Revan 12.04.20

And what does the Alt?.. I did not see the difference. O_o

T
Tatarin2 12.04.20

actually rain is good for the video card and all wet objects,maybe because of this asked to remove?
and so do the rain disappears the current in the fields there generally it is not possible to say so,current sereyut clouds occasionally but no rain.

K
Kokc38RuS 12.04.20

Maybe someone will help)
makeitrain — enable rain
stoprain — to turn off the rain

T
Timper_ 12.04.20

akellaks
only have time to register in the command line (stoprain) *have to register without the brackets
how to access the command prompt -
and lists all of the commands (cheats) - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_spiski_vseh_konsolnyh_komand-59350/