3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stegocefalus 12.04.20 03:13 pm

Help spontaneous teleportation. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi all. I have a problem: when transplanted to another truck, my throws from the current garage into the headquarters. When rejoining the game, this doesn't happen. In the line uset g_force_economy_reset is 0. Help to understand the pancreas who can.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManticoreX 12.04.20

Stegocefalus
So like at all.. I have the same.

S
Stegocefalus 12.04.20

ManticoreX
It should not be, I have more recently this nebylo In which the garage changed the car, and left. Started around 2 weeks ago, after the first manual of teleportation (never used it, but once is still used in connection with difficulties normally get), and then began. Prior to that, again, no never (don't play first month), but after always without exception.

v
vmirko75 12.04.20

Stegocefalus
what do you mean manual teleportation, where a hundred or in the garage? I will say this, when you choose truck of your car list, the selected Prime mover together with you teleport to the headquarters!!! so it was with the release of the game!!! maybe the pirates differently, I do not know!!!

S
Stegocefalus 12.04.20

vmirko75
In one of the garages, within the city, which was. And Yes, the fact that initially I was not pushed into the headquarters, I remember exactly. Shortly before this: I was in London, bought a Volvo, sent him to the garage there. A little later, we stopped there, sat on him and remained in London. It was then, after some time, he teleported in the garage. I do not understand what it is, this is the fourth repak, in which I ride, and none is tossed (the authors are different).
PS If it was a HUNDRED, I would have written"has caused AAA :)

M
ManticoreX 12.04.20

I'm a licensed and always returns to the headquarters when you change the tractor,and then if I need are already in the required garage. although pirates I remember it was the same. maybe you are wishful thinking himself gave?)

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

Stegocefalus wrote:
And Yes, the fact that initially I was not pushed into the headquarters, I remember exactly.
Can mods any were.
On the license there was no such. This is the logic must be like, because there is a possibility the truck to overtake in the garage. Actually, I drove trucks, moved to the truck occupied by the bot, and still throws in the headquarters. This is not happening only in the direct purchase of the truck in the cabin. In this case, remain in the city and near the salon where you buy.

S
Stegocefalus 12.04.20

ManticoreX
No, it's clearly exactly what it was. The first time threw, strongly caught my eye, I'm all for bug took, even the save game loaded.
ucher.u
Mods no fiction. Including built-in, because the Assembly of different authors. And the logic like that just should not be, don't know why I did it, because if I am somewhere in Stockholm, then in that same minute be two thousand miles from there? Manual teleportation to jump for example from Amsterdam to Stockholm and back requires approx. one and a half days (of the type I got there), and when you change the truck this is happening in the moment. In short, I don't know what was the joke, but okay, thank you for the replies.