3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bagaley 12.04.20 03:14 pm

New patch 3.0.150.760 old problems. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Players are too easy to pass the game. They need to stop. Well prevents zabagovannoe constant reflection. It so hard that kills the character, in the death of an enemy, even if a character has a life in the balance. Especially fun when a whole squad of enemies equipped with constant reflection. I'm not against complicating adversaries, but not at my CCCT.
(especially check the Constant Reflection. In my case of the death did not save even the presence in the residue, after death, one third of life). The principle is simple: kill the enemy, die.
This is not, if the reflection is on a few moves. There life is taken away, but until it is about death not writing.
The Larian something really stunned.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bagaley 12.04.20

I forgot. Now there is a text about the fate of the characters. He's a really bad read - white letters on a light background, but the text is in Russian.
Changes with the Lunar Gates are perceived as another fad without meaning.

B
Bagaley 12.04.20

Spell Dodging was strange to work with. While the icon is all I get (though physics should smear), and when the icon disappears here from the enemies mistakes and begin. It seems that the spell works through the course.

N
Negih 12.04.20

A conversation with yourself... don't stop the main thing :D

B
Bagaley 12.04.20

The ARKS has a impact on players (wages). Maybe there are others, but saves all to see. Enemies in the ARKS slightly increased.

m
makc11021992 12.04.20

And the ascension FEIN corrected? and then I have after the tomb of the eternal and the murder of aunts dogs (wolves) to Fano began to turn as prompted, and the aura was glowing around a long time (until he was killed)

p
partizan2033 12.04.20

guys logogram memory leak from the second Chapter fixed?
will otpishites plz

r
raspisnoy1 12.04.20

I have in the Arena of the Academy the drops of lava did not change the order-as soon as reached Ivana-waved beat-got to the Lighthouse just throwing each other with teleportation and the imposed acceleration and the butt OD was))
and another thing I do not know really a bug or what-but when he arrived in Sark for a shipwreck from the Master bows Corbin my previously sold items jumped up to level 18 (I'm 19)... Gloves are a Second Skin (only available for the entire game with the cell) was level 6 - I'm happy)) but I don't know bug this or not