3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 12.04.20 03:15 pm

The hidden blade (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

People tell me... does the game have a hidden blade?
Already a few hours in the game. But if from the back to try to kill the character F - he does not kill, but stun. And that would be to drag the character, it is necessary on him furiously mutilate sword, that he died, and it was possible to hide.
I'm either on the button not on the click, it lag, or I'm still the storyline is not reached?

Thanks in advance.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SERZh Smirnov 12.04.20

The plot is not yet passed

P
Pupsik 3D 12.04.20

-MODEUZ-
Spoilerage later.

J
James_Mails 12.04.20

-MODEUZ-
would a bow to finish and not a sword. and why drag? I the game 2 times where it dragged and it is not particularly needed)))

B
Bupycop 12.04.20

-MODEUZ-
Spoiler of the story, in Alexandria give.

P
Peresmeshnik77 12.04.20

In Alexandria go to the wife , she will give

-
-MODEUZ- 12.04.20

I love stealth :)

M
MadONYX 12.04.20

Peresmeshnik77
And not only the blade :) will give.

D
Demonakor 12.04.20

-MODEUZ-
But unfortunately hidden blade not all can be killed. If the enemy is 5 levels higher, even pumped to the max blade its only a little scratch.
Even if a high-level enemy sleeps. It will sneak up, attack, and Tales is a fast and accurate blow caught him (from which he wakes up), then make a big swing and then strike (not fatal).
Alas, this here broken stealth.

D
Denny717 12.04.20

Demonakor
just the same, not broken, but beautiful) Literally 10 minutes ago was playing and came across a camp with types which have a 2 blade and smoke bombs, they duck in the bushes in a haze I already ran firewal that they are not visible (high complexity and minimal interface)

P
PRIVA 12.04.20

and will shave wife.

l
lookaway 12.04.20

Demonakor
it's not broken stealth.
here there are HP and damage.
in Skyrim dagger in the back is also not shotit if the damage does not cover the enemy's HP.