3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ayub_Black 12.04.20 03:16 pm

Sevilla the mother tree. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

How much impact on the plot of this decision? Was it worth it to do the mother tree? Don't have any with her at the end to fight for godhood?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAWEEL 12.04.20

Ayub_Black
To start to carry the theme was worth a spoiler, but then ask the question=/

J
JS_Denton 12.04.20

Also interested in this issue. Who already has write a review the impact at the end of the selection.
1 Can she be allowed to become a tree (after death )
2. You can simply refuse and leave.
3 And you can kill the heart(as requested (Sheila).

A
Ayub_Black 12.04.20

JS_Denton
Can safely make the measure of a tree, if she trusts you, at the end of the battle she will still be with you if the trust level is high.

A
Ayub_Black 12.04.20

PAWEEL
Sorry)))

S
SS44 12.04.20

People , I killed all the elves to the tree , and the tree to kill? It does not act and Sheila disappeared(((

P
Pelmen dobra 12.04.20

JS_Denton
Wow, I love it Sheila asks the tree to soak?

r
raspisnoy1 12.04.20

all rules will be will be-if love story with her...(she doesn't even need to talk-she'll)
Get max experience-Achtung spoiler
Spoilergate this sequence,if you want max experience-take the quest from the tree to the murder of the Prince of shadows-let's get to it-detachable Sibylla talking with him the Prince take his quest to kill the mother tree(he gives a nuclear bomb fog of death-it is the way I can come in handy then(it is not necessary for the tree to use it) kills any living boss!). Then join Sybil and kill the Prince of shadows(fulfilled her personal quest but lost the quest to kill the tree)-the loss is not great for him+his gang experience a lot. Go to the tree and give heart shadows offspring,gain experience and close the quest. Stupid kill the offspring and dryads-we get a lot of experience. Touch to a tree Sibiloi and she decides to kill him-not hurt her-she kills him without a box with the fog of death). Exit-at the exit telling all Sahale.All in the camp of the elves Sagrada on. sellers.It's still a lot of experience.Briefly on the island before the entrance to the Academy should not remain in live anybody(including a crocodile and a turtle(50000 experience for her by the way). That's how it is. LOR is not broken.The elves, led by the mother tree still creeping conquerors(we understand from a conversation with the Prince of Shadows) and the island is Khan-so feel free to soak it all correctly.
z.s. I have all agreed(just do not try to talk the talk with a test of the qualities),but the Red Prince glyukanul the appearance of the entry in the diary-although he does not mind.