3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drebin893 12.04.20 03:17 pm

All quest for survival Hammer Corina (Elex)

In the tower where the hammer Corina (on the hammer Corina, point, everything is clear.
I suspect that behind the door with a password!
What's the password from the Door or where to get it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 12.04.20

Drebin893
Password Guess. Code word - the Hammer of Thor

k
kosstyan 12.04.20

password Door need to crack!!!there are 4 numbers!!what exactly don't remember 8 exactly, I was not!!a hammer is for building!!!but there is one thing the guards will make quick!!!)))

R
RussianAlex 12.04.20

Drebin893
I missed
He clearly said the Hammer in the PIT. ABOUT Converter. But to take him in the forehead - a guarantee that you will die. Quietly we went around the transducer on the RIGHT side without ACTIVATING the cutscene with the soldiers. See the pit, in the pit, COLOSSUS. But as we're coming up on the right - we see his back :). On the sly in podgrade tyrim hammer, and get out same way we came.
And about the password to the door - look is found in the district documents. maybe it is there
PS According to unconfirmed reports - activate a cutscene activates and the colossus. Without activation, the colossus will notice you only if you before it will

D
Drebin893 12.04.20

RussianAlex
Yes found thank you. quest mark knocked thought, clearly straight to the tower ukazhet.
There is only the password to find!

M
MaksKosov 12.04.20

Eight thousand four hundred thirteen

D
Drebin893 12.04.20

MaksKosov
not suitable

A
Aroizard 12.04.20

One thousand four hundred thirty eight

d
dimassturbo 12.04.20

Found this hammer accidentally, and where the quest geever, will not prompt?