3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elinus 12.04.20 03:18 pm

What a Mid Tower with RGB led to get?

A buddy as a gift, he goes on lighting, so we need a version at least with tempered glass and lights inside, and best of all on the front panel, if my budget really take. There are 8 pieces to buy. ATX, steel 0.6 mm, length vidyuhi 282 mm, with the percent - 156 mm, in the old building are 3 cooling 120ки.
28 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 12.04.20

Elinus wrote:
need a version at least with tempered glass and lights inside, and best of all on the front panel, if my budget really take. There are 8 pieces to purchase
a lot of want for those pennies...
Oh well..
https://technopoint.ru/product/6a2babe2c1c83330/korpus-corsair-crystal-series-460x-rgb-cernyj-sale/

M
MalchikBezB 12.04.20

Elinus
On this budget you can take aerosol p7-c1 pro. In the parameters like it all fits. It is of course just a space, nothing more is seen, a convenient top panel.

R
Riftile 12.04.20

-SK.art-
nothing to overpay for brands. there are plenty of expensive is not a premium like this Corsair.
here above correctly advised the operating system - the price tag is just above 7000 at nix. I want a new system unit on the chassis with rgb off and this is still my favorite.

M
MalchikBezB 12.04.20

Riftile
WELL, what else to say. The price is good, the quality is not worse than others and the lighting so aerocool even went far ahead. I see no options in the price range more interesting.

R
Raykor 12.04.20

Why, there are options, but nonymously manufacturers, but for their quality I sure wouldn't.
I just went to a fashion that people buy case purely for the money that is left after collecting the system and this is wrong, as in poor quality housing so the iron can overheat and as a consequence soon to fail

R
Riftile 12.04.20

Raykor
when I say no - mean it should not even be considered novamov, because it is likely to play the lottery with quality. Don't see the point of doing that when there are time-tested brands with a good combination of price-quality-functionality. Aerocool has been on the market, personally for me once a long time ago was their BB gun on the cent, bought for peanuts and was pleased.

and about the fact that the case buy last - depends on the person:) my buddy did exactly the opposite :)

M
MuSStafA 12.04.20

Aerocool much classier than the Corsair suggested above (similar to an aquarium, no design refinement.) Aerosol clear. Reminiscent of something from Masseffekt.

a
around2 12.04.20

Not, the case is not exactly on a residual worth taking. It is better as soon as the CPU and none more or less became clear to select, which would then not get that your a wonderful set of iron and put something nowhere. There are still sizes it is worth considering and cooling. If all requests take, the MSI p7-c1 pro even without options, this is the only known brands, which offers a budget option. RGB illumination is generally a separate topic.

C
Coolitems 12.04.20

around2
Yes, I also heard a lot about this brand, and I advise many. Looked the model of the case and lit up. Here the coma words, assessing whether the VERY, no more calls, in a good way, of course. In short, the author, take p7-c1 and I don't think I'm looking where would be advantageous to order)

a
around2 12.04.20

Really very stylish case. There are three modes and a bunch of light colors, color of the body can also be selected. For a better understanding papalit feedback such as this

R
Raykor 12.04.20

Overview Riley is good, but as the shell. Finally started to make high-quality and stylish body and, moreover, inexpensive. I am glad that in this case all the place is well organized and everything is in the topic, and not just crammed for aby was as in most modern cases

A
Anastasia_sia 12.04.20

A cool version of MSI p7-c1, with this backlight, generally looks great) While, I looked for this price, the analogues only some noname that obviously quality will yield...

a
around2 12.04.20

C noramimi does not even compare, this firm for quite a while on the market and so far the only best shows himself, but the price keeps within acceptable limits. So among them, I always first look at the options. I agree about the organization of space in the building, not just lighting alone, as they say) the game Design is thoughtful inside and out. Particulate filter, vidyuhi to 375 mm intermeddle. Well, the beauty!

c
callmegod 12.04.20

Need to buy a case with a transparent lid and 360 deepcool RGB 2000P. I have a Thermaltake Versa C22 RGB, but damn, how cool it looks with the 360 deepcool RGB. the top and side covers look very cool.

More than 16m shades, different modes, speed, brightness. At night, all looks gorgeous. And all with the remote PV. Tape on the magnets.

M
MuSStafA 12.04.20

Raykor wrote:Finally started to make high-quality stylish case and, moreover, inexpensive.
The feeling that they are really only just started to do)) Aerosol in the portfolio already has many successful cases and at the price of the lift. These two factors make aerocool popular. Because few people today are willing to throw out Paul RFP for housing.

a
around2 12.04.20

Lighting, of course, Kull! But the case itself is not inferior to that little detail made from the most that neither is steel. One cooling which is: six fans or water cooling. Most modern vidyuhi quietly intermeddle.

M
MuSStafA 12.04.20

In p7-c1 lot of chips and also fans. Backlight 8 options, 2 USB 3.0 b 2 2.0 PWM fan controller.. 0.6 mm steel = much less noise than in buildings with a wall 0.5 mm.

R
Raykor 12.04.20

MuSStafA
But still there are characters. But I now hold the view that housing should be attractive, functional and inexpensive cost.
And still made of quality materials, not so that over time it's falling apart

M
MuSStafA 12.04.20

Raykor wrote:
But still there are characters. But I now hold the view that housing should be attractive, functional and inexpensive cost.
As I do so the design in the first place. Because theoretically the system on a piece of plywood to place, if we do not care about the design. And friends who buy housing as a residual General strike. Boast what they cool iron inside a faceless box with a wall of 0.4 mm and single USB 2.0 on the entire body. It deserve to be disliked, to buy cheap housing.

E
Elinus 12.04.20

Damn, people really are gone you sent, thanks. Thermaltake Versa C22 RGB is good, but p7-c1 pro with its bands of illumination is generally something found in General that such ready-made options, it is necessary to take.