3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zdrastE 12.04.20 03:18 pm

Who is cooler? (Elex)

do you think guys, will overcome it the great-grandson of Gothic (albeit rather ugly, judging by the commercials) of their opponents came a little earlier - Middle-earth: Shadow of War and Evil Within 2?

and if it will face emerging a little later heavyweights - Assassin's Creed: Origins and Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus?

Spoiler...and forget for a moment about the charts - because you play the game, not in Grifoni
14 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanes999 12.04.20

all business in thinking someone played Gothic 1 2 3, and risna will understand what is the meaning of,but most game will not come.so go ahead elex waiting.

E
Eternal Traveller 12.04.20

Overcome what exactly? How do you compare an action adventure Shadow of War horror Evil Within 2 from an action-RPG Alex? The different genres.
However, sales will not overcome any of the above games, IMO.

N
Negih 12.04.20

Hello
Hello wrote:
if he will resist coming a little later than the heavyweights
No. If we take it objectively. Subjectively, all individually. The same Witch, I never took it, because to me it is dull and boring, and a few heads are weaker than risen 2 and 3 passed completely. All individually

J
Jeff-xxx 12.04.20

Hello
here zhesh crap drove

R
R_D_V 12.04.20

All in one pile dumped. Games of different genres. Fans of Gothic architecture will appreciate the game here and vangovat not worth it. But there is one amendment, it is a mixture of settingof not all will appreciate it and not everyone will come. That's all.

_
_Mahoney_ 12.04.20

You just decided to drive the theme of sensibility from the data of current games, each game for its own good!

C
ColonelJason 12.04.20

Generally comparable level, it is ridiculous to ask such questions. Elex, in the best case, it will be a niche game, 90% look at the graph, wagged his finger at his temple and then go. And for fans of Gothic, I would not expect too much - not everyone will want to play the game far from its 15-year-old ancestor.

A
Anglerfish 12.04.20

Hello
Can close the poll - great-granddaughters proved to be a worthy successor of Risen 3 with all of the cracks arising.

z
zdrastE 12.04.20

R_D_V wrote:
All in one pile dumped. Games of different genres.
Eternal Traveller wrote:
The different genres.
ColonelJason wrote:
Generally comparable level, it is ridiculous to ask such questions.
suppose games are women
someone like the lean, someone like full, brunettes, blondes, redheads, young punks and Mature ladies, milkmaids and architects, teachers and soldiers Jane, flat gnawed bones and Tits-go out and date ass dreadnoughts...
their weight and they are all different from each other (different genres of games) and yet everyone will find the one you love to... play.
so what's the difference? is a simple criterion like - not like not enough?

J
Jeff-xxx 12.04.20

Hello
Nifiga you clocked all, this comparison of women with games,at-at,it's easier to say the taste and color,hi

A
Alexah 12.04.20

Hello
The number of copies sold?
In the estimates of Metacritic?
Earned in igrodelov the bubble?
WHAT is surpass?

F
Folaytfenat 12.04.20

Hello
You made my day) But as for me, obrezanie bone type Eleks such as prey and nicer. Due to narrow the world naturally.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 12.04.20

the game is definitely not game of the year
the same divinity 2 a little bit stronger
of shadow var to compare correctly, the 2nd middle earth drags the gameplay, the fight will be implemented on 5, the rest is so CE
with Wolfenstein finally you can't compare an RPG and a shooter

the game itself is comparable to the 1 and Gothic 2, but still came out partially unfinished (though incomparable with Gothic 3), plus I didn't like that I can't select the action in the end, in conversation with hybridon, because it turned out finally what I wanted

s
sesilben 12.04.20

nuuuuuuuuuu I remembered skeirik who always model, zadolbalis threw and not even played. I understand that it is better to wait a few months until the end ELEX and try once again to patch and promodag Skyrim and play it still I've thrown 100 times)