3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20 03:19 pm

What kind of bug, how to treat? Do not give experience for killing partner (Elex)

Good afternoon. Faced with an unpleasant history. Starting a new game, Duras, as a partner, killing any mob depriving experience. That is. if I finish the mob - the experience you get, but if the mob kills Duras - no experience.
How to treat?
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neom479 12.04.20

Enuard Aid
So in the beginning he is a guide, not a partner

S
Setesh 12.04.20

And Duras exactly your partner? Just as long as you're with him running to the first town, he is not a partner, and an accompanying

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

Well, I agril rogues on him, and every thief has got the experience when the robber killed Duras. and in General for any mob killed by Duras gain experience. Also in the beginning of the game, stupid agrival more mobs and gain experience from each mob. and now fixed?
Yeah, he's the maintainer, but the first 3 new game for his murder I got the experience.
Or, it depends?

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

Then I rephrase the question: being a Chaperone on the first three new games, Killing mobs with Duras brought experience. Now I tried on Easy mode 3 times to start and in each case the experience is not received. if Duras was killed malchikov.

Does it matter the difficulty?
Who else in the early game, when Duras was accompanying, his murder has brought experience?

N
Niko Sidney 12.04.20

Enuard Aid
2 times started to play, the first time when accompanied in the village of bercow when killing Duras mobs can't give it to you if I certainly not finished. Second time for killing Duras experiences accrue, perhaps it is a bug.

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

As I understand - if you do not change ANY initial settings - killing Duras give experience. if you change at least some initial configuration - murder cease to give experience. NEXT, on the face of this obvious bug

a
angryfish99 12.04.20

So when you change config settings overwritten which has a paragraph about the murder of this petition. Find this item and manually correct if necessary.

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.20

Enuard Aid
maybe have the enemy at least 1 time to hit (as in фол4), then it will experience?