3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jonas Weber 12.04.20 03:20 pm

Put English voice acting and Russian subtitles. (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

For those who want to put eng.the voice-over and eng. subs:

So our actions:
1) Download NewColossus_x64vk.exe at this link(remove spaces)
mega. nz/#!8VRQSAaB!t37PEX-5 DAqyF9fZwETquIZPWgH9enBTNBh4xrFEnzg
2) Replaced the. exe file in the game folder
3) Run the game normally through steam
The decision is temporary, while the craftsmen do not understand with configs and files of the game, but before the first patch to work it will.

Personally, I am very distressed Russian localization, the voice actors don't fit the characters, sometimes talking nonsense, absolutely do not fall on the lips. So everyone who wants to experience the game 100% - we put the English on the instructions.
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ne_Kit_ 12.04.20

Writes The Virus

O
Oleg Melyuhin 12.04.20

Ne_Kit_
Click read more-run anyway

A
Alex1986Killer 12.04.20

and I'm not even English voice acting is not,and in settings the incentive in the game there is no tab languages, because I have a german edition of the so-called, live in Germany and had this version, but in German absolutely no desire to play, I would at least text in Russian to do, and the voiceovers do not care, but that's not done in any way in this way, as in the game folder there is a file with English voice acting,apparently Russian Tex and the German voice acting inconsistent like that. If anyone suddenly has the same problem, I'd be happy to hear the solution, or can anyone share the file with English voice acting?

C
Chernobyl_52 12.04.20

Works fine. Installed, download through the chrome, checked zip Kaspersky, no virus.

o
ogured 12.04.20

I have lost the subtitles. help advice plz

F
F0X12 12.04.20

Friends, and to Sonya variantov no no, that was brown. subs and English. voice? Purely Russian wildly burns, but purely in English difficult to understand.

P
Pips_aut 12.04.20

In the game Wolfenstein the path The.New.Colossus\base\sound\soundbanks\pc is 2 english file.pack/russian.pack you can remove don't need voice acting either rename the files and get the subtitles with the interface and the English voice acting on the pirates Personally, the game automatically picks the English voice acting if delete/move file English.pack
I personally do not themselves change the voice

R
RGC 12.04.20

Pips_aut
This method does not work neither on litsuhe no pirates. If you delete or rename the file voice in the game there are no votes.

P
Pips_aut 12.04.20

RGC
Interestingly the first version of piratok prior to the game was the English voice acting and subtitles and ru interface,then I threw the file russian.pack and ru voice machine picked up,then removed the left eng ))

N
N69 12.04.20

Hah. I wrote a few months ago that the new wolf voiced by the same people as Black Ops 3
http://www.playground.ru/news/novyj_syuzhetnyj_trejler_call_of_duty_wwii-54796/#comment-16704387
So the people do not understand cons Nalepa...