3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sasha.sivyakova 12.04.20 03:21 pm

Admission

Graduates there is certainly a lot, so the question is: who goes where, who and what is the reason for this - parents want, relationship, personal desire, or just interested in doing the selected case, and maybe just do not know anything else)
And another thing: how many points the exam write and what subjects
7 Comments
Sort by:
w
whiteb 12.04.20

Dear forum, tell me, please, does the diploma of advantages for admission in 10th class of high school?

P
Podvipodvertov 12.04.20

I put the bolt on it's education! A bunch of friends graduated from universities and now security guards, after three days 10 thousand rubles per month. Courses I graduated a month and a half sitting, just having fun. As a result, now more them several times to get it.
So all this turmoil in terms of school is running in a wheel. At least in our country that people do not need. So it doesn't matter what school you graduated from, if it is in the territory of the Russian Federation, the penny the price of your education.

s
sundyray 12.04.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
A bunch of friends graduated from universities and now security guards,
Despite what universities, what specialnote if zhurnashlyuhi prevlance, economists, all of ochevidno
Podvipodvertov wrote:
if it is in the territory of the Russian Federation, the penny the price of your education.
well, it depends on what University and what specialty, I have 2 classmate working for a global company

K
Kalibran 12.04.20

Going to the faculty forensics, but I don't know whether to dial the desired number of points on the exam.

n
nbirukova1 12.04.20

Try if your gain.

R
Rookwood 12.04.20

I did, where Sam wanted. I have a parent did not intervene even, for which they thank you

b
bloomm 12.04.20

I remember someone told me about studies in London there are some posh establishment in the year give about 2-3 million rubles, and then the question is, guarantee you a job after graduation ? The answer is, NO ! =) Actually state University with a diploma if you go to work for him in America they will wipe =) But at the same time not having any education, but with experience, showing what you know, you can get a good idea !
The most stupid thing is to run to the forums and ask for advice on where to go what to become !!! Not to live with your education and you ! and only YOU ! Not parents who want to see you in those whom they could not become !
Now it is fashionable to have regard not the diploma =) Well to get it as a backup not too bad, so if you want to work for 25 K per month =)