3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PowerDeez 12.04.20 03:23 pm

SSE FIX PLS (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Guys the game does not work on processors which don't support sse 4.1,4.2.Somebody make a fix in edge lights or mafia please. Or if someone knows how to emulate sse contact.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 12.04.20

PowerDeez
Any five-year cap for$ 50 supports the latest instructions.

No it will not be engaged. Next time look at sistemki

P
PowerDeez 12.04.20

And anything that the system requirements are equivalent to the last part,and I have 30 fps was without any sse. But in Origins, where the developers system requirements are the same as Syndicate my fps 0 t..the game does not start. And here comes the wise guy who writes to me about the cover when I just shestiyaderny a Hairdryer. I was just in shock with you retard.

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 12.04.20

PowerDeez
so the whole point of the system requirements is to protect the publisher/developer of nagging if the CPU is below system requirements start well, okay - you do it at your own risk, and if no publisher/developer has every right to say sistemkam not is not our problem.
PowerDeez wrote:
...But in Origins, where the developers system requirements are the same as Syndicate...
and view the stats of CPUs in the system requirements from the Syndicate, they all support sse 4.1,4.2
and what little system the same in both games does not mean that the threshold cut off the old one, in this case, processors not increased in the same Syndicate apparently during development without sse 4.1,4.2(a sistemki wrote with a reserve), and in the Sources already used

you just wanted to say to him?
retard
value (1):
The man who thinks, hesitates.
value (2):
Clarification: the Original backward in the development of the Internet that word just mean stupid, narrow-minded or lazy and not showing interest in people development..

A
Anomel Suna 12.04.20

PowerDeez
Your six-Hairdryer - ancient piece of excrement of a mammoth, and place it in the computer history Museum.

Retarda getting here is you, because you even reply normally could not.

Merged, buddy.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 12.04.20

PowerDeez
had A series to take, Hairdryer isn't good already