3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazzad0x 04.10.19 04:24 pm

Build better mods for ME1 (on the other 2 parts, too) (Mass Effect)

I wanted to have the trilogy ME, but interested in what mods to put and in what sequence? There are then those who passed the game with mods.
Interested in any mods that make the game more interesting.
Found fashion textures, improved physics and its qualities, and a few more, but I trust, nevertheless, experienced players with mods)
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazzad0x 04.10.19

If no trouble, then on the 2nd and 3rd part can also distribute mods. Thank you)

m
mazzad0x 04.10.19

I wanted to have the trilogy ME, but interested in what mods to put and in what sequence? There are then those who passed the game with mods.
Interested in any mods that make the game more interesting.
Found fashion textures, improved physics and its qualities, and a few more, but I trust, nevertheless, experienced players with mods)

m
mazzad0x 04.10.19

If no trouble, then on the 2nd and 3rd part can also distribute mods. Thank you)

M
MunchkiN 616 04.10.19

in these games, there is no special mods
there is that for the 1st part you can put the fix soap Garus
in the other, how could put nothing special as if all the textures change to black hole the game will not start because of a limitation of 32 bit applications
so I think mods this game is not really necessary
3rd part I really passed with my soap ENB

M
MunchkiN 616 04.10.19

in these games, there is no special mods
there is that for the 1st part you can put the fix soap Garus
in the other, how could put nothing special as if all the textures change to black hole the game will not start because of a limitation of 32 bit applications
so I think mods this game is not really necessary
3rd part I really passed with my soap ENB

J
JoKeRD07 04.10.19

mazzad0x
MEUITM only if both parts do not deliver, this is a global modification for improving the appearance of the game. And gameplay mods, there is a couple of skins on armor and weapons. Here in the M3 certainly is a big mod to change the ending and add to it, but here of course talking about the ME and ME2

J
JoKeRD07 04.10.19

mazzad0x
MEUITM only if both parts do not deliver, this is a global modification for improving the appearance of the game. And gameplay mods, there is a couple of skins on armor and weapons. Here in the M3 certainly is a big mod to change the ending and add to it, but here of course talking about the ME and ME2

D
Dartwraith 04.10.19

On expmod see what ME and ME2 are mostly outsizing appearance, but there are useful mods on the gameplay, mostly in ME2. But the M3 really has a lot of things can be confusing.

D
Dartwraith 04.10.19

On expmod see what ME and ME2 are mostly outsizing appearance, but there are useful mods on the gameplay, mostly in ME2. But the M3 really has a lot of things can be confusing.

m
mazzad0x 04.10.19

JoKeRD07
MunchkiN 616
Dartwraith

For each series found ALOT to schedule a little better to do.
But on part 3 a lot of mods in the network is. In this forum, only found: JAM - JohnP's Alternate MEHEM; EGM - Expanded Galaxy Mod; Project Variety 1.10; Priority Earth Overhaul
If everything in the fashion set, are likely to be conflicting fashion to allow them to play, so I ask, may have already prepared a selection of mods, protestierenden on graphics, gameplay, Arsenal

m
mazzad0x 04.10.19

JoKeRD07
MunchkiN 616
Dartwraith

For each series found ALOT to schedule a little better to do.
But on part 3 a lot of mods in the network is. In this forum, only found: JAM - JohnP's Alternate MEHEM; EGM - Expanded Galaxy Mod; Project Variety 1.10; Priority Earth Overhaul
If everything in the fashion set, are likely to be conflicting fashion to allow them to play, so I ask, may have already prepared a selection of mods, protestierenden on graphics, gameplay, Arsenal

s
saa0891 04.10.19

It is better to download the Repack with MEUITM,so I actually did put it yourself that's fucked up hemorrhoids and a waste of time.

s
saa0891 04.10.19

It is better to download the Repack with MEUITM,so I actually did put it yourself that's fucked up hemorrhoids and a waste of time.