3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lordz 12.04.20 03:25 pm

Unreal Tournament 3 Character Unlock!!!!!!! (Unreal Tournament 3)

People can know a cheat how to unlock characters, it is very hochetsa see the new Khan, Malcolm and Brock =)

requests

Unlock Character
Enter a character unlock code
117 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiber 12.04.20

It seems to me that for what would be the code to have a single player campaign to go through,or know the code for those who have already passed ) (in Anrile 2004m same thing)

T
Terrordar 12.04.20

quote from the forum new disc:
the game will be available not only in the jewel, but in the delicious collector's edition, which will include

Manual
- Artbook
- 2 colorful cards with activation codes two additional characters in the game
- Bonus disc with a video about the series of Unreal Tournament and about creating Unreal Tournament 3
- Training videos dedicated to the game editor

I of course, did not shake, but I advise you to try the following

climb here Documents and Settings/username/My documents/My Games/Unreal Tournament 3 Demo/UTGame/Config
open the UTCustomChar.ini
find those characters whom I want to unlock
removed from their descriptions option bLocked=true

maybe the same result will be if all you do with Unreal Tournament 3 Demo/UTGame/Config/DefaultCustomChar.ini
and update the config.

T
Tiber 12.04.20

Checked,the above method almost works correctly.In the end, will add Nekrasov and several characters for the rest of the team.(sorry,that command,where a Negro in a beret,is not available at all)

E
EDDISON 12.04.20

guys, tell me what you ordered for this?

t
totktonada 12.04.20

and Xan is?

T
Terrordar 12.04.20

A list of characters from the stories lies in the Unreal Tournament 3 Demo/UTGame/Localization/INT/UTGameUI.int
As they all open without going through the company I wrote. Xan, Malcolm, Brock - no.

PS: B ut2003 Xan'a, too, was not

:3

K
Killser 12.04.20

o_o th game sold already ?

H
Hindzya 12.04.20

Chitakov divorced :/
Need the Persians, come on in the campaign, and get a prize unjustly/unfairly UTB g

t
totktonada 12.04.20

2 nitronate
in kollektsionke codes with 2 characters, only blocked about 10, and even nekrisi, opening only for the passage of the company

U
UN2008 12.04.20

damn,even nefiga did not get the Persians to open....how?in the demo you can do it??

t
totktonada 12.04.20

in the demo all the characters can not be selected

H
Hindzya 12.04.20

That adnatco
Enough of this nonsense

U
UN2008 12.04.20

explain how!!!!!I rabbits I want to see!

d
drqks_ 12.04.20

already quite like on the consoles, hidden Persians... Bret. force-model taxis and FSUs of the Persians. :)

P
Psychedel1c 12.04.20

o_o th game sold already ?
weeks but Cachaito

l
lordz 12.04.20

MDE, epic made the game 3 years, and did a Xan'?! in the video by the way Malcolm could play? (where he's still with box jumps at the end ут2007)
and yet, the Onslaught Conquest modes do not exist, also in the settings there is no descriptions on all the weapons(?!) the campaign is not even the full version only weighs 7 IB COP.
Of the old maps found only DM Dec and KTF Koret...

T
Tiber 12.04.20

Onslaught Conquest - now called Warfare,where by the way is a remake of the map Torlan,maybe someone remembers ) Mode'assaut reptiles generally removed-sorry...

J
JUseregazav 12.04.20

2 nitronate
in kollektsionke codes with 2 characters, only blocked about 10, and even nekrisi, opening only for the passage of the company
is it true or not, so I care about whether it is possible to access hidden characters without the codes, how much it will cost litsenzionka coleccione

T
Tiber 12.04.20

Way of exploring the characters described above.The method is tested by me and almost is working(pictures Persians will remain the default ,i.e. to see who is who, you can only actually in the edit window armor)

t
totktonada 12.04.20

2 napansin
enough to today, where I wrote nonsense?!