3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nostromona 12.04.20 03:26 pm

i5 is not drawn asesina (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

i5 6600 pulls asesina? Riley?
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetFIRE13 12.04.20

nostromona
Pull,but frieze is often because not enough 4 threads.

S
SwedovSandr 12.04.20

nostromona
Asesina? ))))) damn...let's go ))
The last thing Lee asesina? ))) Well, with minimum settings doljak to pull. I have AMD almost same as I5 and all K games normally go

l
lookaway 12.04.20

SwedovSandr
settings do not affect the CPU load in this game

N
NeosDeath 12.04.20

but the old man FX83** pulls on hurrah without freezes! a ha ha ha FX beat stump!

R
R_D_V 12.04.20

Too much protection which is simply loads percents on 100% before the patch to play on the percent below 6ядер not comfortable. Hello descendants of developers

f
fog666666 12.04.20

I have all 7600k comfortable simply hands of assholes grow many

J
JolyMau5 12.04.20

R_D_V
And what does your crack do? He will not cut defense entirely, even myself Voxy unsubscribed.

S
SwedovSandr 12.04.20

One CPU is loaded VERY MUCH, check on miner virus. The wait is gone, such that not only use a video card but the CPU

B
Bupycop 12.04.20

winni madison
Standards rubbing game

D
Dima_Fiate 12.04.20

Intel core i5 7400, normal Flight.

W
Wolfram carbide 12.04.20

In short I ran the tests in the Internet, everywhere, mostly in articles processors are 4 core 8 threaded promazyvaetsya below 60 fps, are blunted to 40-30, that is
it's all i5 i7 previous generations. Where 6 cores and above have an improved situation.

B
Bupycop 12.04.20

winni madison
Yeah, seriously, don't believe, because I have a little system almost identical to yours. And about stable 60 frames, even you shouldn't promise. About that-I have a comp like fucked up and stuff, don't invent excuses. On here for example, chikni video test with your videhoe
Solartalk there percent 6700k i7 4.7 ghz which gives a 5-10 fps increase at least even with this percent, there are drawdowns of up to 40 frames, so again, you can not pour about stable 60 frames.

S
SPR1GGAN 12.04.20

Bupycop
said all right
I'm on my glands with stranat put everything on vysokogo ,then every hour lowered ,reached the middle and was OK ,then he asked the other as he with optimizaci on the same vidyuhi ,killed ,says that rides on ultra with 60 frames ,but it there any Cerveny mnogodenek ,in the end, I am also twisting the settings on ultra and fps atsitsa in those same aisles that was the game what is wrong with you

How can you throw all the load on Prots and score on none ,or really protection so eats? so while they wipest all the game has already held ,as was the case with Andromeda .