3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gfcnjh2 13.04.20 11:33 am

388.10 GeForce Hotfix driver. (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Downloaded this driver, supposedly it helps with the constant freezes, but it was for a laptop. While there is the same for PC?
Спойлерhttp://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4575

Spoiler
23 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavluha72 13.04.20

What makes you think it's for the laptop? The title read: desktop notebook Desktop is desktop. Put, do not bother.

g
gfcnjh2 13.04.20

Pavluha72
Clear. notebook confused. Out driver all in one.

s
syava77 13.04.20

Pavluha72
Looked in the update drivers , there are only 388.00 where all the driver appeared!

g
gfcnjh2 13.04.20

syava77
The path is not on the drivers tab, and technical support. But in the Russian version of the site and could not find it.

s
syava77 13.04.20

gfcnjh2
I did not find it, so I think to put or not!

g
gfcnjh2 13.04.20

syava77
The site itself is official. When you change the language you get on a Russian version nvidia.ru. But will it help the issue.

V
VOFFKAV 13.04.20

Google translation

Solardriven hotfix Nvidia GeForce GameReady 388.10, released NVIDIA.

NVIDIA is working on a Game Ready driver for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, to provide the best gaming experience and we intend to publish the driver at the beginning of next week. Meanwhile, we create a driver which patch has the fix for the stability of the key for certain graphics processors based on Kepler.

Driver GeForce Hotfix - this is our way to try to quickly get some of these fixes. These drivers are basically the same as previous released version, with a small number of additional targeted fixes. Patches that do it, partly based on your feedback threads in the feedback from the drivers, and partly on how realistic for us to solve them quickly. These fixes (and many others) will be included in the next official release of drivers, then the driver fixes will be removed.

Of course, these drivers fixes are beta versions are optional and are provided as is. They go through a significantly reduced quality control process. The only reason they exist - faster to correct mistakes. The safest option is to wait for the next WHQL certified driver.

s
syava77 13.04.20

gfcnjh2
Put, now look!

g
gfcnjh2 13.04.20

syava77
approx.

s
syava77 13.04.20

gfcnjh2
So far so good, the flight was not, like that really helped!

g
gfcnjh2 13.04.20

syava77
Well. Put.

J
Jacob Temple 13.04.20

syava77
And you have game crashes or hangs?

x
xXHASLXx 13.04.20

And what is your patch gives?nothing but grief(.I understand the first part went on fine,the next so-so,but this,this what?Could not switch to opengl to make like in doom?no, of course we are also an important volcano,and not fans who were waiting for this game hoping to play on any hardware).I can even put negative,I don't care,but the position I expressed)

P
PIRAT69 13.04.20

well, I had a driver from September 15 pomoymu. And with him the game straight after podlagivala good. Has decided to postpone the game, but saw the incentive about this driver. I litsuha way Deluxe purchased. Installed and downloaded it and see a smooth game, no lag, it's been pretty much. Think about it...

A
Aleksoil 13.04.20

Hi all. Put a resolution of 4K starts flickering at the bottom of the screen, and the rollers do a black stripe in the center. Nothing I keep 60 fps. If resolution is set to less then everything is OK. Card 1080. Try this driver may solve the problem. Now I have 388,0

s
syava77 13.04.20

Jacob Temple
Hung!

J
Jacob Temple 13.04.20

syava77
+

A
Aleksoil 13.04.20

Installed this driver. The problem with the flickering resolution of 3840x2160't decided.

A
Aleksoil 13.04.20

All the question is solved! Hooked up both cables (HDMI and PS-port), but play SDMI (picture juicier or something). Well, I think it's a coincidence, because prior to that, reinstalled the driver (rolled from back to 388.0 388.1).
Well, in General all rules ))

d
doctor0zlo 13.04.20

388.10 GeForce Hotfix driver did not help me, put the version GeForce 387.92, everything was fine.