3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rekombo27 13.04.20 11:34 am

Noise motherboard

Hi all. During the games started to make noise the motherboard makes noise loudly, as I understand it noise chokes during boot-up lasagna on the Internet no there is no noise when testing the no defects on the motherboard is not found. Model of motherboard MSI P67A-C43 was bought in 2011 (noise as in this video
Spoiler), the system itself is not as not affected everything works well and the game does not lag. Was a similar story with the PSU that was purchased in 2011 and somewhere half a year ago began to make noise under load at first quietly, but then after 1.5 months turned into a transformer noise and I just replaced. I wanted to change the motherboard together with the processor in a year or two, but I'm afraid that will have to do it before.

If it's noisy chokes how quickly they can fail and it can damage other components of the computer?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 13.04.20

The first time I've heard that the motherboard was noisy

S
Sanchez Ramirez 13.04.20

Probably too late to reply to the topic, but where confidence, what's that noise it the nurse? Most often the whistle chokes on vidyuhi with increasing FPS. I don't mean that the motherboard they can't whistle, but as far as I know, there is nothing particularly critical there. Anyway, if you don't overclock anything (not to raise naprugi), then fail they can not soon.

But this is purely my opinion, not claiming to be expert.

R
RESPEKTROMETR 13.04.20

I have the MOSFETs on mother recall the noise started and after a few days, burned 3 pieces, the computer then there involved, but the acceleration was not kept, there was a reboot.