3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Duster _ 13.04.20 11:35 am

Is there a patch that increases the performance in cities? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a weak PC:
Percents pentium dual core e6700 3.2 ghz
Graphics card gts 450 1gb gddr5
4GB of RAM.
In fields, forests, fps from 25-40, but the percent shows weakness, wild friezes, and video card still gives a good fps, the percent unable to cope. I thought someone solved this problem by creating a mod that will cut out most (or all) of the unnecessary NPCs in cities, which should give a large increase in fps and to reduce the freezes, but I have not found. Do not care that there is no feeling that you are in town, want to play it. Maybe someone knows how to remove these junk characters?
17 Comments
Sort by:
r
rodrigos 13.04.20

Mr.Duster _
helped me to solve this problem by limiting the fps to 30 frames

S
Sanchez Ramirez 13.04.20

There! Is called the upgrade percent.

R
RBunny 13.04.20

Hunter's Config-download and customize as your heart desires
Configs for weak PC so is there,a few minutes on the Internet to rummage around the well,why are you so lazy

M
Mr.Duster _ 13.04.20

RBunny
Why would I want to cut the schedule, if vidyuhi cope? I started a topic purely about NPS, and I suggest configs.

M
Mr.Duster _ 13.04.20

Sanchez Ramirez
I officially declare that I am homeless.

R
RBunny 13.04.20

Mr.Duster _
You are not forced to cut the schedule in Hunters Config you can disable the extra effects are optional,and without which you can play

M
Mr.Duster _ 13.04.20

RBunny
Well... I will Try, thanks for the advice.

M
Mr.Duster _ 13.04.20

Dok Rolf
I will repeat again, I'm a bum.

D
Deliano 13.04.20

No patches for the game, only the cut charts/disable special effects using mods

B
BoB_Er 13.04.20

Mr.Duster _
RAM is small, and therefore the friezes.

M
Mr.Duster _ 13.04.20

I dance in hunters config, friezes became less.
BoB_Er I Have a page file with 8 gigs of him, was definitely better, but the percent not remove. I will continue in the hunters config tinkering.

F
FinistEG 13.04.20

Mr.Duster _
Percent you normal, the clip is rather weak (though it's tolerable), but memory a little, even VERY little and swap (aka paging file) here will not get off.

h
hoursdragon 13.04.20

Mr.Duster _
Dude, RAM... at least the swap file min. and hold in Mac and 16384 Mem Reduct set, he's in the process as fill, unloads the memory overflow above ...%, and some threshold - will put himself at its discretion, 80 or 90%

l
lookaway 13.04.20

Mr.Duster _ wrote:
Percents pentium dual core e6700 3.2 ghz
Graphics card gts 450 1gb gddr5
4GB of RAM.
Spoiler

M
Mr.Duster _ 13.04.20

FinistEG
Don't encourage me, the 2-core can't do anything in games 2015-2017. I'm using Riva watched the clip gives normal shots, but the cent constantly at 99-100%

M
Mr.Duster _ 13.04.20

lookaway
I agree.
hoursdragon
mem reduct is already, used it playing in fallout 4. But in the Witcher I have not tried.

M
Mama Stiflera 13.04.20

Mr.Duster _ wrote:Maybe someone knows how to remove these junk characters?
Geralt and his steel sword to help you