3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanek Shehminkin 13.04.20 11:35 am

The lack of RAM (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I have one die on 4GB ddr3. Frieze while driving due to lack of memory. If I put another box to 4GB the lag go away?)
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 13.04.20

partly perhaps come. it can also misiti and from a lack of VRAM for example, the peck-peck
and still a heap of all

P
Protocol10 13.04.20

I have 8 gigs in many new products friezes, freed only when up to 12 gig has finished. And 4 gig yuzali somewhere in 2010-2012. Now and 8 is extremely small.

E
Ewastered 13.04.20

Maybe not entirely gone, but the situation gets better

p
pildya 13.04.20

To freesite maybe because of the screw - it happens if the system paging file and the game on one screw (even if it is broken it is still one device)

C
CHADREX 13.04.20

Probably not, the main loading goes on the processor and graphics card (depending on settings), the RAM will give the system free to breathe but no more.

N
NR-88 13.04.20

The game eats the minimum amount with the x64 Windows 7 6.5+ GB of RAM. A friend with a laptop who needs GTA to pull on the minimum processor and graphics card recently just solved the RAM problem, acquiring another 4 GB. What happens is that the brakes appeared after about 5 minutes of the game, I looked up your eye game on his laptop and immediately determined that it's not his graphics card, as these brakes were clearly from the upload on a weak laptop hard instead of RAM as soon as it ended. And was missing for 5 minutes, and then the burden was taken weak hard and hi awful brakes. So Yes, depending on the graphics settings, of course the additional 4 GB will fix the problem. The game should be at least 8 GB and nothing else.

t
t830x 13.04.20

At least 8GB of RAM + system and game on SSD = everything will work perfect again with proper graphics settings in the game.

I
Izuru Hitachi 13.04.20

CHADREX
Don't forget that he has only 4 GB of RAM. If not enough VRAM is the RAM, if not enough RAM is the page file that is already beginning to slow down the system in full.