3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 13.04.20 11:35 am

For what class you play? (Elex)

Can unsubscribe here for anyone to play. I that decided in the first passage of play for the Berserkers and swing magic and the bow. What do you think the weapon is the most powerful and embodim?
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
El Suslik 13.04.20

MrWorld
pipe )))

v
vanes999 13.04.20

bow

S
Saint01 13.04.20

MrWorld
Military bow Hey guys. 120 damage if you fully upgrade to do. The only way unsuit.

S
Siniy Kot 13.04.20

Saint01
except that the weakest and on the light of vancott,plus one(to study the skill for mass production of arrows),and the rate of no
as for me iMovie-flamethrower clergy,from the flamethrower there is one name to be honest...shoot in three modes, first main,actually jet fire
further more interesting-the second mode produces something of type of clots of fire plasma range-no less than bow,damage-112,zaragora-25,release can or one at a time or quickly proclivity in contact ignites the target,increasing damage,the damage is massive like the grenade launcher but it is not necessary to make allowances for ballistics and unlike the rogue rocket launcher-rate of fire and capacity of the shop above,and of the most tasty opponents massively upsets,and even a weak hit-ignites target
and the third fire mode-the same as the second but produces just a lot of the same plasmalab in a cone in front of him,which increases damage significantly
this is clearly better than Luke,only one minus-GG with a flamethrower can barely walk,weak dodges and flying in General,but it is not necessary

second iMovie weaponOtpustil Sinsessentially normal plasma rifle but with a damage of 100 and the store more,well, you can still put a stone on strengthening these three factors make it the most powerful small arms in the game
now the details:plasmodia 3 firing modes
1.normal shot-nothing special
2.EMP shot,robots and mutants-stuns when hit and deals additional damage,for other purposes-the damage is lower than usual
3.mode discontinuous plasma-like effect on the grenade launcher or the rocket launcher but much more accurate and rapid-and leaves even the most bulky opponents like the same mountain trolls,nocheros or colossus,in fact don't even have to shoot at the enemy, shoot at their feet and then on the ground near the discarded carcasses so no time to get up
disadvantages-mass damage and mass because maybe GG to catch and tilting(though nobody cancelled usual shooting modes-they blast do not have)
plus plasmogamy unlike flamethrowers do not hinder the character(but the flamethrowers still one to love)

S
Setesh 13.04.20

Blue Cat
as soon as we found Otpuskaly Sin, nothing more is used, and the ability of the cleric is a Born shooter and developed into a 5/5 psionics makes it so cool
Solarhybrid with 4 rounds won)

u
usus 13.04.20

Sites
Normal laser rifle pumped to level 3 damage at 90 is no worse than otpuskala sins and rounds 5 times more

S
Setesh 13.04.20

usus
and she also can shoot in 3 modes?

A
Alexah 13.04.20

Yes, like any plasma

F
Flow4Master 13.04.20

Laser rifle shoots bursts only in 1, 3 and 5 charges, Otpuskaly sins and pumped plasma rifles, explosive and EMP, by the way, plasma rifle upgrade on 3 95 damage. I have a question: who is the thunder yuzal? Or only makes sense at short distances?

W
Waffen 01.02.21

Tell me. Does it make sense to use shields? How effective are they?