3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marquees.org 13.04.20 11:36 am

Parry. (Elex)

When they reached 14 level, suddenly realized that zaklikivanie humanoid this video to load the last save.There is the mechanics of the parry and counter-attack, where ALB - commander satirum you with them like a child(figuratively).Moreover, the entire procedure takes place in the first seconds of the battle and to save anything for Hyper just will not work.
The question of how GG feel the mechanics and fend off two-legged?
6 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 13.04.20

It seems to me that such a curve combat, to fend off is almost impossible .

E
EvgenyDMT 13.04.20

Alexander Veligurov wrote:
ALB - the commander of you with them satirum
After the parry,do a somersault to the side and calm water.

E
Eynart 13.04.20

0000Ptasha
It is not in boevka, and in the hands and brain of the player.
Parry works fine with a shield in his hands. And counter attacking is quite possible to avoid. Accustomed to games in which bludgeoning Imbeciles dull zaklikivanie. There is no such, then the mobs by the same rules fight as the player.

Alexander Veligurov
Here, I advise you to read: http://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/posobie_po_osnovam_blizhnego_boya-948967/

m
marquees.org 13.04.20

Eynart
And thank you for the comprehensive material.

m
marquees.org 13.04.20

EvgenyDMT
I was interested in what parry and counter attack the camp, and stun.How to tumble and a child would understand, but how to give in the soup with the knockdown and the ultra is a reasonable question and I got a competent answer.

A
Alexiya_eir 13.04.20

The answer for those who just came: hold RMB (block), during a blow from the enemy LKM (cob). Further any punches.