3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
id.Archer 13.04.20 11:36 am

Save the game (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Who knows, you can transfer save for example playing on one uchetku then transfer them on another, or say to convey your past progress to a friend?
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 13.04.20

id.Archer
Excuses about other is no longer relevant, write as is.

i
id.Archer 13.04.20

GG4
Left the account after it is purchased such as locks that would not fucked up the whole long progress to another ACC

m
mazik413 13.04.20

id.Archer
I do the usual way.
1. Go to the folder Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames
2. Look for a folder with a set of characters (e.g. afd00a4799-a5c3-bc9ccc0f0b36) date of changes (go inside and see when you changed the file)
3. Now copy this folder to another location
4. When I changed the account and again log in the game folder Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames new folder is created
5. From old (afd00a4799-a5c3-bc9ccc0f0b36) copy saves to the new one.

i
id.Archer 13.04.20

mazik413
Thank you! I'll try! and then I think to take account or not...

m
mazik413 13.04.20

id.Archer
I took, yet did not change the password) And the settings get sync. cloud saves that other users have not down your progress.

i
id.Archer 13.04.20

mazik413
Wow thanks for the advice! don't even know your bro to thank you really helped) what's your nickname in the game? I will be glad to provide a passage!

n
nemesiswolf 13.04.20

I wrote a save file corrupt, how to fight it?

D
DavidZinkovskiy 13.04.20

nemesiswolf
Same thing, wanted progress to move to the left ACC for 50 rubles but it was not there and was held for many(

i
id.Archer 13.04.20

DavidZinkovskiy
I mean this method is not rolling?

i
id.Archer 13.04.20

here's the same version, only differently described)

All saves are stored in a folder with yubisoft the launcher I have it c:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames\ cb5becc1-b6c9-4d9f-8572-94535386b546\2010\. A bunch of numbers - the code of the account. To enable the old saves need to go here and just copy all the saves that have to start the game! ( look by date) I had two of Akka and the saves 1 and 2 - file names. Then I went to launcher, turned on cloud sync and went into the game, the game loaded the saves from the cloud another host. Then I turned off the sync and O5 went into the folder c:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames\ there appeared a new folder with a bunch of numbers (create a new ACC with the saves), there was a new downloaded saves, here I have replaced your old saves and it worked. To do this, put the saves in all the folders, nothing worked, was just a new game as an option if you have no saves at all and in the cloud can also start on the new Akka game, a new folder will likely appear and then and there insert the old saves should still work.
But there is a suspicion that if you first enter the game and then going to the launcher folder and especially not off sync you all old saves rubs or replace new and there's nothing I can do.

who did not take the time to write a review here

D
DavidZinkovskiy 13.04.20

id.Archer
He saves my sees but say that they are broken and start a new game!
I did initially replaced but the result of one, Broken saves, and all(

C
CHEslavik74 13.04.20

still a new game

p
pit80 13.04.20

CHEslavik74
The same problem (( There is saves. Throw in a folder with the replacement. As was described above. The game still starts from zero. No errors. Just new everything. How can you load your saves? Knit all pass, is not an option.

A
AL5 13.04.20

id.Archer
DavidZinkovskiy
CHEslavik74
pit80
And I have the same thing.

v
vitez123 13.04.20

AL5
of resil who is the problem?I have the same error(((

A
AL5 13.04.20

vitez123
Apparently decided, is to protect yubikov.

v
vitez123 13.04.20

AL5
(((

P
Palych Rokov 13.04.20

tell me where the pirates stored the saves? can't find them

S
Ssolorin60 13.04.20

Guys, tell me that in the campaign generally can not survive??

i
id.Archer 13.04.20

there is also an option but I don't know how it will work if selling to do... someone tried?
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/tom_clancys_ghost_recon_wildlands_sovet_kak_perenesti_sohraneniya_s_litsenzii_na_piratku-75726/