3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cineraus 04.10.19 04:24 pm

Does not see the controller (Devil May Cry HD Collection)

Was very surprised that this topic is not because of the messages about this problem quite a lot.
The game does not see the controller.Tried using x360ce,changed the name of the file xinput,but that did not help.If someone had this problem and found a solution,write here please.And that really want to play on Pade T_T
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
G.Demon 04.10.19

Cineraus
Depending on the model from the controller. In sistemih the incentive game requires the original XBox gamepad, or equivalent to it. Others do not see. Gamepad emulators don't help, as they say in the net

C
Cineraus 04.10.19

Was very surprised that this topic is not because of the messages about this problem quite a lot.
The game does not see the controller.Tried using x360ce,changed the name of the file xinput,but that did not help.If someone had this problem and found a solution,write here please.And that really want to play on Pade T_T

G
G.Demon 04.10.19

Cineraus
Depending on the model from the controller. In sistemih the incentive game requires the original XBox gamepad, or equivalent to it. Others do not see. Gamepad emulators don't help, as they say in the net

C
Cineraus 04.10.19

G. Demon
tried 2,a conventional wired and wireless,both Defender.Both work/xinput support and many games work even without the emulator,but where do not work in 90% of cases helps the emulator.
And here I myself have made the whole brain,while trying to connect them.

C
Cineraus 04.10.19

G. Demon
tried 2,a conventional wired and wireless,both Defender.Both work/xinput support and many games work even without the emulator,but where do not work in 90% of cases helps the emulator.
And here I myself have made the whole brain,while trying to connect them.

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 04.10.19

Cineraus
Also recently bought the gamepad from the Defender. When you first connect and first run worked fine.Out of the game in a few hours again went-gamepad does not work in the game,although the OS saw it fine and when checking the saw correctly, all of the pressed button. Decided to completely restart the PC itself pad left connected during a reboot-voila,everything works again. So try to do can work.

m
mrdudell17 04.10.19

they are there even Russian subtitles did not deliver, I'm not talking about voice acting. Why bother to play it? Play Far Cry 5, this is a cool game

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 04.10.19

Cineraus
Also recently bought the gamepad from the Defender. When you first connect and first run worked fine.Out of the game in a few hours again went-gamepad does not work in the game,although the OS saw it fine and when checking the saw correctly, all of the pressed button. Decided to completely restart the PC itself pad left connected during a reboot-voila,everything works again. So try to do can work.

C
Cineraus 04.10.19

mrdudell17
Teach English and do not take people brains

C
Cineraus 04.10.19

BlOOD FIGHTER
Already solved the problem.Helped app WoJ XInput Emulator.It's all right to make money =)

m
mrdudell17 04.10.19

they are there even Russian subtitles did not deliver, I'm not talking about voice acting. Why bother to play it? Play Far Cry 5, this is a cool game

R
Ryan McCarthy 04.10.19

Cineraus
Thanks for the app dude, it works

C
Cineraus 04.10.19

mrdudell17
Teach English and do not take people brains

Y
YesName25 04.10.19

mrdudell17
And here the crack and the headlights sroi, and a gamepad?...

C
Cineraus 04.10.19

BlOOD FIGHTER
Already solved the problem.Helped app WoJ XInput Emulator.It's all right to make money =)

m
megamania951 04.10.19

Ryan McCarthy
there is configuration how to configure ?

R
Ryan McCarthy 04.10.19

Cineraus
Thanks for the app dude, it works

S
Subaru MotorSports 04.10.19

megamania951
Or try x360ce x360ce x64 important caveat rename xinput1_3.dll in xinput9_1_0.dll

Y
YesName25 04.10.19

mrdudell17
And here the crack and the headlights sroi, and a gamepad?...

m
megamania951 04.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
LCA does not plow I know about it,in MK 9-10 plow there