3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
george-92 13.04.20 11:40 am

Abdulamir today

Internet knew a lot of phenomena, to conquer virtual tops its novelty feature, something previously unknown.And abdulamir stood in the ranks of off the hook content.Someone even seriously believed in it.
Adherents abdulbary was afraid Vanomas, which they cut off the Internet,spoil the car in the yard.With the adepts also did not want to contact a famous prankster Evgeny Volnov.Or from the fact that it's a waste of time and abdulamir in turn self-indulgence,or he was really afraid that adepts will look in his house.
But then the leader of abdulbary disappeared.I can't remember whether it was a farewell video.
I've been watching some of his passing infamous 2 on the ps3.He was playing with someone and that someone was asleep that leader's name is Marat.If you believe what the actor Alexander Abdulov was attacked by a certain journalist Marat, Licencechange (the journalist then got smacked from Abdulov and Yarmolnik,chtoli),it explains everything.But later,when did the events in Ukraine,Marat Zaichenko were captured.Then I turned to arsenalin (which is currently gone from YouTube),I wrote to him: the Grinch,Hello.Here Marat Saichenko to Ukraine was taken.Do you think it is him - the other?.The Grinch said that Marat is not Holiness.And partially can agree with this.As I recall, in the video where it cut provot the Internet Anomas,the other with zameshannym face and a very noticeable bald spot,and in the photo esuity Marat saychenko with thick black hair,a little dark.This is all I am writing from memory,as I remember it.
So where did the other?Could this be the calm before the storm?Before the storm new videos and religious beliefs.

PS this post could be my phenomenal return on PG.But it all depends on today's audience.A new school here in the shoutbox, and the old probably already disappeared into household chores in your family,children,work.And this is a logical course of events,can't argue with that in any way.
And if anyone would recognise me and say, George and create a theme about how you have lived those 7 years,while you were not here,I listen to this man because a lot of thoughts.To say there is something for George is not a boy anymore,and he knew heartache,he learned the army which,in turn, experienced hunger,and cold.And that's how the brain was reformed....it is very strong,and it's better to the masses,because the world in which we live - not milk chocolate,and this needs to be ready to every.
14 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 13.04.20

george-92
I never thought that people can be so lonely and unhappy, to return on PG. Before I met you. Tell me though who you are, what famous and who can wait for your return?

A
AR3E 13.04.20

With only one man from this one spoke to 15 years. Was quite a normal person, played sports, was into Arnie, later, he said, has acquired private land outside the city and began to live there. But a 15 year hit in Christianity, became somewhat embittered, all vybeshivaet me dogmas, until he mypills of friendlist. Apparently there was something in Abdulbari that showed the people's will.

Also. Remembered your topic in 2012. As it is now?

R
RikoChiko 13.04.20

Some old copy-paste inserted? And in fact the Grinch is back. As to the faith. From the late 15th to mid-16th activity of faith was quite high. Adherents are actively creating blogs, fought with rednecks bloggers, bought the website domain of Holiness. Now again, not what activity there.

g
george-92 13.04.20

AR3E
Trust me,it's different.

g
george-92 13.04.20

Wing42
I was an active user between 2005 and 2010 approximately,mostly in the shoutbox

W
Wing42 13.04.20

george-92
And for what purpose? However, he read.

W
Wing42 13.04.20

george-92
In principle, nothing special. Except for one thing: in 2010, you proposed the concept of popular now lagoudera sutana called Player Unknown Battleground.
Spoiler
For all the bad that is happening now with the gaming industry, where PUBG became a megahit - there is your fault. I immediately equip the time machine and travel back to 2010 to stop you and prevent the establishment of a framework PUBG'and.

g
george-92 13.04.20

Wing42
What?no, of course.
A completely different game))
I would not say that something to become famous.At that time, the shoutbox was like one big family.We had the infamous Renata,the Goddess of bans.A lot of things.

z
zdrastE 13.04.20

george-92 wrote: this post could be my phenomenal return on PG.
Holy shit, the phenomenon george-92 people?

george-92
boy, there is such a George is not a boy anymore" as dirt - a dime a dozen. one more, one less - nobody will notice...

and by the way, what was over there is grobocopatel story Vanomas-Evgeniy Volnov-Marat Saychenko-Abdul and others, they lived long and happily and died in one day?

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.04.20

No, not heard (of wanamassa - seen, a sect - no).
Reminded Abdulov. Question: what does Abdul(s) ? Justification of the term in the Studio. The author is a question for you )) Not all know.

R
RikoChiko 13.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
He a horrible person was. The money was appropriated, people are insulted. And after death he could not rest. Killed Satan and God. From this and the cult in his honor.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.04.20

Recochica
Well, brad 8)
It is surprising that any perverted faith/sect in the world are followers...

g
george-92 13.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
My version of the journalist-brawl unchanged,though,may be incorrect.So he was affected by the fight with the actor that he harbored great resentment for the rest of your life.Led a cult that in two words can not describe.
I believe that Abdul - Marat saychenko and video cutting off the Internet,and the guy with the receding hairline could for anyone to give.

r
rPeBoJL 13.04.20

a gaggle of anal emancipated boys)