3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 13.04.20 11:40 am

Xenia will steer.

Just epic facepalm.
Spoiler
But damn Ksenia Sobchak climbs into the presidency.The Comedy turned into farce.
Discuss!!
49 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 13.04.20

WOR4UN
Power is not shared.Ksenia kick.

r
rPeBoJL 13.04.20

Cheburator Cannibal
some people say actually Sobchak, meadows, berezoski just created any vovik and demchekov. it pushed a very specific purpose. but not for chair of the king. she has the role of the pocket of the liberal. say

toraleystripe
but what about female solidarity?)

M
Mag Otshelnik 13.04.20

rPeBoJL
I have nothing surprised.

but what about female solidarity?)
Women the insidious and fickle creatures.From my own experience.
Solidarity whether it is or not....

r
rPeBoJL 13.04.20

Cheburator Cannibal wrote:
Women the insidious and fickle creatures.From my own experience.
maybe you only like them like that?)

M
Mag Otshelnik 13.04.20

rPeBoJL
Lyuboff evil....

r
rPeBoJL 13.04.20

Cheburator Cannibal
these fact

A
AR3E 13.04.20

And still without supporting segregates. What nonsense.
Spoiler

G
Gauguin 13.04.20

Nothing to discuss, dosidev up to the election, will get a little bit of money for the type of opposition and go back to the Rain, or in show business.
Apparently, GDP has done everything possible to ensure that any opposition on his background looked like a bunch of pathetic clowns.

t
the endless misanthropy o 13.04.20

Well, it's PR, nothing unusual, in 2008, among the candidates was the Grand master of the Grand Lodge Bogdanov, that's where the game

z
zdrastE 13.04.20

Spoiler

L
LightHOwUSE 13.04.20

But at least one. Followers of Navalny even programs don't read it) and in the Crimea only Xenia and Yavlinsky spoke clearly, all the rest and yours, and ours. The bulk of this soap in the bathroom as not put it rolls and crawls...

And the Bulk program is actually a circus. The other day threw me a link to the Tax Reform Milov)) So it is proposed to lower taxes, but at what expense?) Run on gas-oil the Russian market of foreign players, the abolition of duties on exports of hydrocarbons, taxation of public companies (including Gazprom), sale by auction of state property (apparently, ordinary Russians), a significant reduction in state tax and state-owned companies. And yet it is proposed to dorati reserve Fund, and of the tale about a to return the stolen goods from offshore. And the promised salary of 100k each)) I Remember how in Ukraine Royal screaming about pensions in 3K euros.

Person direct text writes that sell out the country, give incentives to outside businesses, by state, and hamster choking on saliva and yells Bulk 20!8. And despite the fact that this Oval has never answered specific questions on safeguards (merged in Novosibirsk 2013), Crimea (repeatedly merged), for Kadyrov and the dni, LC (was told that niche W will not, type W and they are happy for him)...

Ksenia, apparently, just after the interview with that big-eared decided to show the rest of his slop. If even for this short period, she promised to withdraw the nomination if you register Navalny and called the Ukrainian Crimea, saying that the restoration of relations with Ukraine is most important. That is only for a week, it did something I've never done Bulk for years. SOMETHING promised and CLEARLY answered at least one trick question))

r
requiemmm 13.04.20

Talking head could be anybody. Absolutely. And if the head starts to broadcast something...well was already. After heavy and long illness...or...yesterday, returning from a meeting of the government, xxx lost control and crashed into purely by chance a passing C-300. A day of mourning, Swan lake on all channels. Random people do not get there, decent people there either, so that's just on the drum, let out Shoigu is Bald or the 15th of the neighborhood, respected by all boys people, the difference Ni-ka-coy. We have nothing to lose but chains, in actual fact.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.04.20

Sobchak in the elections - the embodiment of the remote when the option against all in the ballot 8)

according to surveys, Sobchak support less than two percent

Gauguin wrote:
Apparently, GDP has done everything possible to ensure that any opposition on his background looked like a bunch of pathetic clowns.
It seems to me that the clowns are doing everything to stay clowns =]

N
Nevoeiro 13.04.20

Interesting candidate, she said she doesn't have a program,as well as lave on the election campaign will take elite.According to her, in Russia there was one genetic trash.A strange pre-election statement.
Though invited to return to the Soviet Uka and return the rewritten Constitution Shakhrai.

R
RikoChiko 13.04.20

Elections in Russia always was a Comedy.

W
Wing42 13.04.20

Recochica
And will be.

D
Domoi 13.04.20

Wing42
This year, Zhirinovsky will win, he has everything to win.

W
Wing42 13.04.20

taburetckinvasily wrote:
This year, Zhirinovsky will win, he has everything to win.
Very good. Only this year there are no elections. In the next elections.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.04.20

Recochica wrote:
Elections in Russia always was a Comedy.
In 2014 Russia beat in this regard (Ukraine), when presidential candidates were nominated Darth Vader ^_^

R
Rolemanser 13.04.20