3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aronez 13.04.20 11:40 am

What's scarier: the Outlast or the Evil Within? (The Evil Within)

Question to those who passed both games. What game scared you the most?
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 13.04.20

no. Everything is predictable

D
Dzhon Snou 2 13.04.20

For me Outlast. Evil Within personally, I am ABSOLUTELY not scared, but he was just so damn interesting game)

F
FOXDIE_id 13.04.20

P. T

R
Ruyder 13.04.20

Crazy theme. Both games of different genres and comparing them is really stupid.

M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 13.04.20

About Outlast there are many bolomatov which in turn and causes fear! She's more interested in passing than something else. What about the Evil Within, he's just almost nothing is different.

a
artemsberg 13.04.20

what is EPT??? ewil within is different from the outlast at least the fact that it is a game with gameplay not Sodertalje with hiding in closets.Don't know what's worse but better and more interesting of course evil within

s
seffko 13.04.20

Sho sho is

S
Slasherstyler 13.04.20

what of the comparison? can even begin to compare Tanchiki on the dandy and Tanki online, which is more interesting?

K
K.e.k.s 13.04.20

How can you compare these two games, they're different. And then TEW is not terrible, it is rather more disgusting moments like the blood on the walls, guts on the floor, brains, etc. In Outlast's another atmosphere and there are really scary moments.

g
guitarshred 13.04.20

most of all if I may say so frightened at p.t. is it the atmosphere,although it is targeted for twenty students drischey.

D
Dengipower 13.04.20

Evil Within is a super shooter, pistols, shotgun, sniper rifle, grenades, a harpoon with seven types of charges, match, then give the machine the knuckles... but not any shooter can boast of such an Arsenal.

And Outlast 100% takes atmosphere it is worse than any, less firing and more sysh)))

Z
Zlatoust17 13.04.20

Nosferatu.

g
gdgd fgfgj 13.04.20

The Evil Within is much worse,there were moments where I almost shit)girl spider killed)

s
shingle 13.04.20

Outlast is scarier

P
Protocol10 13.04.20

Outlast maybe worse, but the EW is much more interesting in the story, characters, gameplay, replay value, etc.

a
aKinave 13.04.20

Well Evil Within is designed more for action than horror and Outlast the atmosphere