3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
J2_RussianRap 13.04.20 11:40 am

AMD_Athlon(tm)_II_X4_651_Quad-Core_Processor

Well guys tell me, not really understanding person...I Want to play PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, but my video card is 560 se isn't pulling , and now I want to buy at least 1050ti, but the CPU is no money at all, how this processor (AMD_Athlon(tm)_II_X4_651_Quad-Core_Processor) reveal a video card?...at least 50% will be?...maybe in the game where 40 fps is what it was..I'd had enough
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
KUNGFU 13.04.20

Well Yes, 50%... where with a modern i7 or Riesen you would have 60 fps with atlanticom will be no more than 30, where 200 would be no more than 100... remember I was 640 x4 atlon he has not taken even the 650 card in the transition to the FX 8350 fps increased in 2 times))) in this case, the processor is responsible for a number of frames, and the video card for the graphics settings))) ie there will be distortion.

B
BloodRayT 13.04.20

Don't worry will reveal her almost completely. This line of the budget. I recently bought a 1050 ti msi 4GB PERC fx 8350 is 2012 for her she is weak.

B
BloodRayT 13.04.20

KUNGFU
Not so with my 8350, this card gives the games on 40 fps while the percent loaded by only 60 percent. I used a bunch multicard with 650 ti 2 GB on only together give 60 frames

J
J2_RussianRap 13.04.20

I think you can buy...And so I read, some do not be i5 should pull... only will have to collect 10p))

O
OkGo 13.04.20

J2_RussianRap
Even once you count the cost of the parent (especially if you drive).

K
KUNGFU 13.04.20

BloodRayT
CPU usage is irrelevant to the map does not have... this is one of the 10 ka factors.. atlon did not take out 650 card, with FX fps in 2 times above

S
Skorpionchik77 13.04.20

BloodRayT
classic Amateur mistake)) the CPU usage has nothing to do with the map.. tembolee with modular FX lineup, all praviln otabe wrote in Athlone not cope with 650 fps with FX in 2 times above..

M
MRFESS 13.04.20

KUNGFU
you brain does not exports ! You how much wanted !! This percent to light accelerates to 3600 Hertz per core and 4 !!! the cache is 4 MB.Record of acceleration of the percent 5.8 Hz . This percent many modern tears especially the bark the bark 3 and 5 . On a good motherboard with 4 slots for RAM still a great percent of the more direct hands ! He any none 10 series pull and reveal all the potential !

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.04.20

J2_RussianRap
May be freezes in games.Will have the frequency of the RAM to raise.The default RAM is working on lower frequencies

MRFESS
This percent to light accelerates to 3600 Hertz per core and 4
If the motherboard will allow

L
Len4ik00N 13.04.20

MRFESS wrote:
This percent many modern tears especially the bark and the bark 3 5
I would like to see it, just normal tests with the schedule time frame, not just fps
MRFESS wrote: On a good motherboard with 4 slots for RAM still a great percent of the more direct hands !
Not enlighten: as the number of slots of RAM affect performance?
MRFESS wrote:He any none 10 series pull and reveal all the potential !
why so modest? I had to write that in the dispersal of this percent safely pull if two 1080ти, even in 720p in processorsamsung games.