3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 13.04.20 11:41 am

Mona had a lover (Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne)

With the Max Payne series involves a lot of fan theories. I have the feeling that the developers deliberately left in the game is the number of ambiguous situations. One of these situations - raised toilet seat in the apartment Mona.
Mona lives alone, every visit to toilet, seat it will use. But when Max comes to her, the seat is raised, as happens when the toilet uses small need a man. It turns out, Mona just at this moment was in the shower, apparently she was taking a shower after the visit of her lover.
What are you, friends, thoughts on this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
k
karpens 13.04.20

and now, after 11 years we have been building the theory :D
But on topic: maybe she lifted the lid, so I waited for max to visit. So to say showed hospitality.
P. S. in General, of course it's funny that we're discussing such nonsense ....

Y
Ya Betmen 13.04.20

Ummm, this is what Max Payne also have Easter eggs that only a few years later discovered?
PS. But on a serious I think just developed making objects models do not particularly take into account the time where it would be located. Probably just a coincidence.

G
Givemethedust 13.04.20

If your model of toilet is one for the whole game, it's just a little flaw of developers, but if in her house exclusive model, it is already possible to speculate.

v
vovabelyi 13.04.20

On Easter eggs not like, but the observation is interesting, but what about Easter eggs but who knows?
I know about Palo imitator grandmother for washing machine (Mission when max had to run away from home, where the grandmother opens the door for him to pass through her apartment),
there on location when you need to get at the outer wall of the house and jump from ledge to ledge, there is something like graffiti on the wall, if you click on it 3 times, it will fire balls which would complicate the passage of the mission,
can be found yet, but I do not remember already...

G
Grandshot 13.04.20

Similarly, we can assume that the seat is raised because Mona.. just soap toilet! =)
Brad also.

O
Okruta 13.04.20

and now, after 11 years we have been building the theory :D
What here immediately ponabezhali reply the people, means that the game is still remembered and loved. And I am glad that I'm not alone.
Raised the seat, I noticed even when he passed (and that a few years ago was), just did not really betray this value, but the memory left. And then somehow 2+2 did and realized that it may well be conceived duality.
But on topic: maybe she lifted the lid, so I waited for max to visit. So to say showed hospitality.
It's even more fabulous suggestion than mine:D.
Brad also.
As I wrote above, the Max Payne bottom even double and triple at least. Questions: who killed max's family? and how real is this world, or is the posthumous vision/purgatory our hero? too, not with empty space arose. The preconditions for them are in the game. And this nobody denies. So maybe just one of the developers, just nobody noticed?

By the way, something I wanted to play in the third. Is it worth it?

G
Grandshot 13.04.20

Akruti
By the way, something I wanted to play in the third. Is it worth it?
For you to decide. Cool game, but it's not the Max. Absolutely not the same.

k
killerBD1 13.04.20

Akruti
the atmosphere of the game is not the same to be honest
I did not like

e
eav96 13.04.20

Grandshot
Who washes the toilet,lifting the cover ?