3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SR3M 13.04.20 11:41 am

Russian language version of Uplay (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Hi, bought the game in Uplay. But found that it why there is no Russian language??? Okay downloaded the file for the Russian language, but it is not in the video removes the sound at all, no subtitles, no the sound itself..... Any ideas.....?
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
kiryajc 13.04.20

Leonid Naumets
And you when you install the game chose the Russian version?

S
SR3M 13.04.20

kiryajc
The fact of the matter is, there is no Russian language.....I don't know why....Prior to that, played pirates, there was a full Russian voice.

i
imitator26 13.04.20

That's what happens when you buy a European version of the game and the most foul that support nothing can help turn Durkee something what you need to buy again only Russian version. Had to buy a second version of the game and the majority of our shops where 100% Russian voice is.

S
SR3M 13.04.20

imitator26
Well, the question is then why the hell the store to buy only 2 versions, standard and extended?! BLT, okay let's see what support will answer...
Well, in dogonku, is there a way to Russify version there's localization stuff?

i
imitator26 13.04.20

Leonid Naumets wrote:
Yes there is, but not all games are applicable. For example, Assassin's Creed Rogue I do not like unable to tie Ru voice acting, but it was the release of the may already be.

S
SR3M 13.04.20

imitator26
Well, it means will do so) Thanks for the help 0_o

D
DemonXL1080 13.04.20

Don't know what you have there tech support is not so, I had a few games in the English language, I CALLED support, told to confirm your account, and within 15 minutes I had the Russian version and the Minister.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 13.04.20

DemonXL1080
That is what I should have called:))))))))))

S
SR3M 13.04.20

imitator26
I Ah..from this here message!

i
imitator26 13.04.20

Leonid Naumets
And I said that it's useless. Muthafucka policy herosoft.

S
SR3M 13.04.20

imitator26
This is not the end!