3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
ODO23 13.04.20 11:42 am

Re-take of the satellite (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Answer the beginner series, if you throw a fit companion to take another, again to take the first doesn't work? My guess is no, but maybe I am mistaken. After all, everyone has their own story line, turns out losing a number of quests?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheNikolay00 13.04.20

They are on the ship the Mistress's revenge will hang out all suitable, saying his name again. Each personal character has its own story.

L
Luciffffer 13.04.20

I have somehow not selected IFAN on lady vengeance. He says that now he'll be on his own. How so? him the whole set of armor hung, and now it's gone.

T
TheNikolay00 13.04.20

Luciffffer
Probably the attitude of this character is not very good for you, something you did not))

L
Luciffffer 13.04.20

didn't do anything =) took a group and did the quests.

A
Amishor 13.04.20

Luciffffer
I got to a certain spoilerage moment on the ship was out of everything, even if I'm not much of a relationship with them developed. However, I'm sure with all the fulfilled all their tasks at Fort Joy. He just goes from room to room and makes?

O
ODO23 13.04.20

And how do you know whether another job for the character lines in Fort Fun? I for one, want to throw the Lowes, all it has done is visited the cave and gave to talk to Sahalee

A
Amishor 13.04.20

ODO23
In General, the log in the log - at Lowes writes that we need to find a necromancer somewhere on the mainland, have Ivana, too, about his band and where to look. Or even about the tavern what it was.
I now pass the first time, but judging by the magazine - all quest was to carry on, and Forte had nothing to do.