3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mama Stiflera 13.04.20 11:44 am

Story DLC (The Evil Within 2)

Actually will story additions? There are some infa?
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phornet 13.04.20

Plot - unlikely.But associated with the individual characters in the game - quite possibly.But while the information about it is no stupid guessing is not an option.

A
Analius 13.04.20

ubisoft always release their DLS so we wait

Y
Yuliya Popova 13.04.20

Analis
It's not Yubisoft!

P
Patrick Kharkov 13.04.20

Katya A.
I've created a question here on this topic about DLC. Why do a repeat? Replays should be removed.

P
Patrick Kharkov 13.04.20

Yuliya Popova
And you're here. The author has created a repeat topic. You know that the first author on the subject of DLC was me. Did you write the comments in my theme. This topic should be deleted, because why repeat PG contaminate. Where to watch the admins? And look where the authors themselves? God, crap full. This infuriates me.

M
Mama Stiflera 13.04.20

Patrick Kharkov
You cry like a girl? Well, where is your theme? Let's link. All the topics I studied (there are dozens). Threads about DLC not found

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 13.04.20

Patrick Kharkov
Pluck - pluck.
He had first all the topics to revise? You'd do that?

P
Patrick Kharkov 13.04.20

Katya A.
I don't know where your glazonki look. Here, get http://forums.playground.ru/the_evil_within_2/tech/budut_li_vyhodit_patchi_i_dlc-947768/ and sign.

P
Patrick Kharkov 13.04.20

0000Ptasha
Actually, Yes. Must check before publishing something. It's like the principle of the torrent, where the repetition of the hands is unacceptable.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 13.04.20

Patrick Kharkov
And on the forum of the Witcher, too, first third all threads read?

M
Mama Stiflera 13.04.20

Patrick Kharkov
In the forum of your theme there. It's either hidden or something else. It added to the technical problems. There I was looking for because I care about is plot questions. And the fact that your topic added to the forum under technical issues is not my fault. It is possible that you were interested in the patches and DLC that are different. I mean this story in the likeness of those that were in the first part

P
Patrick Kharkov 13.04.20

Katya A.
In the sense on the forum of my theme is gone and its added in technical problems? What kind of GAME? How did this happen? At the time, when I created the same topic, she was on the forum among all the other themes and questions PG. Looks like someone played a cruel joke with me. It's bad.

M
Mama Stiflera 13.04.20

Patrick Kharkov
Come to the topic Technical issues of the game and see for yourself. There is your theme is. This topic is mainly for problems with the game (running game, optimization, etc.), and since I was not interested in the topic of the health of the game I did not go there. And my theme has a well-defined question is about the story additions. And not about the ones where the DLC adds the new clothes hero and other stuff. So the topic is essentially different, there is nothing to plant the fuss.

P
Patrick Kharkov 13.04.20

Katya A.
The topics are not different. My topic question was also about the story DLC and not about cosmetics. I have realized that my topic is not seen initially, because someone took it, and moved into the category of Technical issues. And I don't know who did it, and why did. I believe that it was the moderator. But this is not accurate. Anyway, here are two options I see: Either one of our themes to remove of PG, or leave both themes, but my theme back to where it belongs. The topic is CLOSED.

j
joker.2 13.04.20

I would like the game very much!

p
palkan225 13.04.20

Yuliya Popova
And thank God that is not Ubisoft

M
MrWorld 13.04.20

I think DLS will about Sykes, because it is unknown whether he survived or got to another dimension, and maybe about the World

M
Melados 13.04.20

MrWorld
On the other hand, if you do not complete his quest,
Spoilertv he will die, and then as if the options have not.

M
MrWorld 13.04.20

Melados
Well, in this case XS. About Kidman is unlikely to be something new, and the story of Sebastian, came to an end, although developed for any come up with something

M
Melados 13.04.20

MrWorld
Wait, the game is good, I want to continue the feast