3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Raven 13.04.20 11:44 am

Unlock the contents of the Deluxe Edition (STEAM) (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

How to unlock the contents of the Deluxe Edition, if I have a normal version of the game without Steam Deluxe Edition, you know that this is possible on the pirates, there just immediately download from a torrent Assassin's Creed Origins - Deluxe Edition and you can get anything from this collection, but how
going with the Deluxe Edition, can we unlock the content ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 13.04.20

ALHIMIK_A.D
to buy unless...
On the other way.
Pirates and the license is 2 different things.

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 13.04.20

ALHIMIK_A.D
you really need 3 extra experience points, 3 legendary weapons, 2 of a suit and the horse(and pre-order info for the mission at 3750 experience)?????

E
Evil Raven 13.04.20

James_Mails
what if I copy the files for Assassin's Creed Origins version Deluxe Edition, and will throw them to himself, just others have Deluxe, and I have a normal version of the incentive, it should work ? Now it's not about pirates, I remember in a game earlier unlocked extra content and it was steam (license)

E
Evil Raven 13.04.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
I really liked the fanged horse, all about him )) Maybe it will be possible to find a prettier horse, but this is not accurate.

J
James_Mails 13.04.20

ALHIMIK_A.D
um, no), it is because you have not purchased and will be locked content

W
Werewolf1986 13.04.20

ALHIMIK_A.D

In the Witcher 3 could be done, and then probably nothing. Anything terrible, there will be discounts buy.

W
Wolf347 13.04.20

ALHIMIK_A.D
there is simply immediately download from a torrent Assassin's Creed Origins - Deluxe Edition
But the game isn't hacked?

T
The Dmitry Disaire 13.04.20

ALHIMIK_A.D
on Watch Dogs 2 was DLC Unlocker, but only for Uplay as far as I remember, maybe there stir up that.

E
Evil Raven 13.04.20

The_Disaire
so I roughly had in mind, but I already bought the regular edition