3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zee_Capitan 13.04.20 11:44 am

Consequences of the use Alexa. (Elex)

Then, I started re-passing, has not completed first. To gain an advantage in the early stages, ran around the neighborhood Galata posobirali raw Elix, by-passed the quests. And so after cooking and use elixirs, I noticed that in the graph emotionality is sinteticheskie. I tried to choose in the dialogues emotionless responses, but particularly for this graph of characteristics is not followed. So actually the question of whether the use of Eleks to drive in zero emotions? And wakes you opposite effect of manna, because the preacher in the Church of the Berserkers said Mann reveals consciousness or something like this?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexah 13.04.20

to catch up with the coldness in the 0 potions you can, manna XS - not tried, because I do not drink. why? 2 skill: Jiloca/a teammates some mana regeneration and paired perfectly plow

Z
Zee_Capitan 13.04.20

Well, an interesting feature would be to certain dialogue to change the coldness, or for a bonus to fire\magic\mileski.

A
Alexah 13.04.20

expensive stand, potions, almost a thousand come out, even with the huckster

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

I have even though I've smoked 40+ elixir, Emotion-neutral. With almost 30 elixir of stamina ( the stamina enough for 25+ normal attacks), as well on top of elixirs of health, in order. to tancuyut more.
I have no idea what to do. to the Coldness to make a high.

F
Folaytfenat 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
The problem in the old version to work correctly you need to move to a new patch.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

And that, in the use of mana writes coldness lowered?

Z
Zee_Capitan 13.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Not tested, it needs to Berserkers to their to join, but after Eleks writes, while coldness is growing.

Z
Zee_Capitan 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
Like Potion of Life, stamina, mana\energy, is not affected, and about ELEX in the start-up mentioned, like Alba uparyvaetes they gain power but lose emotions.