3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BSUMaus 13.04.20 11:44 am

Where can you find a large number of cartridge? (Dying Light)

Good day gentlemen!
Maybe someone knows of a good place where you can find the ammo?While I was able to find 3 packs of the cartridge in police vans.If you know such places,please write :)
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxis1977 13.04.20

Yes, I know-in polizeilich vans

S
Spez24 13.04.20

they are easier to buy

M
MartiniHWG 13.04.20

To buy or look for in the police car.

B
BSUMaus 13.04.20

Don't know,I tried to buy,but not 1 bonus.

S
Spez24 13.04.20

Cyril Poroshkin
And ammunition and guns will appear from sellers over time

B
BSUMaus 13.04.20

So the fact that guns there (pistols etc) and ammunition* it does not say no...Apparently I have the bug.I can only find.But still thank you all! :)
PS I already have the ending.

p
psythra 13.04.20

Cyril Poroshkin
cartridges

W
Wolfger 13.04.20

during the quest, brothers and sisters after taking a sample of the runner will appear in all the stores ammunition arrows bow gun and other firearms

W
Wasdsdwa 13.04.20

also, a large quantity of ammunition can be rented at the headquarters Raisa

b
blastedgolem2 13.04.20

I still took to go through this game first erased, refused. but overcame myself, I decided to pass. I have killed a countless number of times. but one idiot shooting from the roof where the electrical panel, I selected automatic. it was sixteen cartridges. switch to single fire mode, I could not. now sharyus for police cars, and there are also batons and cell phones there is nothing. there are handcuffs, but seen as superfluous they will not find. it is a pity that Rais was a cut-scene. straight plagued with desire to run to him Kul in the forehead. by the way, Rais, in Arabic - head, head, President, and not a proper name

b
blastedgolem2 13.04.20

Wasdsdwa
where it was bare heels (16 rounds) to storm his headquarters? can this brunette will blow them I just, got plastids