3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Potapeyko 13.04.20 11:45 am

Does not move the character (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

Has anyone faced such a problem? Sometimes the character just stands still and can not go on any of the buttons do not make,it still will not move.It passes,but sometimes you have to wait about 10 minutes,and sometimes more than an hour
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prince of persia911 13.04.20

I do not know,I have the Repack from hatab normal flight.....try other download repak

c
callmegod 13.04.20

Nikita Potapeni
There is already a topic on the forum.
If you play on the controller, poke at Slavonice (I just moved). If not, find out as decided previous.

R
Rywlan 13.04.20

This crap constantly happens if you play on PC with keyboard, you need the mouse to move and click.

V
Vovan 13.04.20

Nikita Potapeni
It may also be associated with long before.download(locations, brand, NPS, etc.), for example: the player went to the territory of the trigger that activates for instance a dialogue with a character, but the items that the player entered this trigger before the character is loaded on the locations, the script breaks. As already said, callmegod like rose in other subjects, for example in my
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/south_park_the_fractured_but_whole/bag_s_zavisaniem_igroka-948587/. There was just the same bug that I described above. And Yes, locations are loaded with the delay at all, someone longer, someone less all of the veil from the hell knows what(go to discussion of the incentive), so optimization of the game.