3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwerty20066 13.04.20 11:47 am

Frieze game after moving to another planet. (Destiny 2)

So the crux of the problem: played the game 2 days since the release, everything was fine. The day did not go TC was at work and after the next run has appeared this problem. After entering the game and run a pair of local jobs, I decided to fly to another planet, and then the footage started a little ratesa.. I flew to another planet, the frames began to break even more, again and again flew to other planets, came up to neigrabelnosti. after restarting the game the same thing.. about 15 minutes of normal play and bad again. start lag even after running a couple of events on the same planet.

the computer meets the requirements, it's new: 16GB operatives, gtx1060, i7 percent

opened the game in a window, opened all the indicators at the side of the game: the graphics card is 50-59 degrees, percent do not care(41-47) RAM busy at 6.7-6.9

tried to reinstall drivers and to reinstall the game from the HDD to the SSD, nothing has changed.

who knows what the problem is and have read until now, please help..
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erviten 13.04.20

Hi. FPS drops in specific areas? To how many? Included in the game, the frame counter?
I have a i5 4690K @ 4.4 GHz, GTX 1060 3GB, 16GB RAM DDR3, installed the game on HDD. Occasionally sags to 58 frames in large batches, but still comfortable to play. On average, about 85 shots.

q
qwerty20066 13.04.20

Not found such a function in the game, as Fraps does not see the game for some reason... but it is on the eye can be seen that the first well 80 frames at least, and then falls lower than 20, then below that again came into play again 20 minutes normal play and again during the event started..

q
qwerty20066 13.04.20

With all this, the game continues to have low fps even on a Stranger in the city.

I
IceMuse 13.04.20

When I enter the game or when moving between planets, after the appearance of weapons in the hands (like when landing) immediately throws on the Desk, without explanation of reasons or frieze ujutno like you. PC in profile. So expect updates probably ... Nowhere problems the solution is not found. Notorious SSE supported my 4770К exactly) Windu dashed fresh just ... No change.

q
qwerty20066 13.04.20

heh, and I thought I had to reinstall Windu, here Wimg assholes... let them finish..

G
Gagtungr 13.04.20

This game is one big hassle... after 40-60 minutes of playing session the game crash with an error reading game data. The configuration of the computer: i7 4790k+970GTX+8Gb DDR3. The wood and Windows(Win7-64) new, the system works in a regular mode without acceleration. Liked the game, decided not to make a request for a refund, I'll wait for fix, if ever fixed. One gets the impression that developed ignore the problem, since my ticket was a zero response, and in the meantime on the support forum of complaints have accumulated a decent amount. If someone has faced similar problem and solved it, please, I would be very grateful.

P
PuziBlinchiK 13.04.20

They say that this is a problem with clans and Russian servers. As a solution, you can switch to another server. Progress will continue

I
IceMuse 13.04.20

PuziBlinchiK
The bottom line is that I'm not in a clan at all ... the last mission I can not pass because of the crashes...
Gagtungr
I sistemka weaker, but similarly, only 20 minutes krašit...

If there is a solution to some problems, I would really appreciate the advice ...

q
qwerty20066 13.04.20

let's wait for the solution to the problem, nothing to do.. somehow other raids were parohodiki when he was host, lag less, or rather the outcome was the same, only 2-3 download more weathered, the other at the time, everything is fine, although consist with him in the 1st clan..

G
Gagtungr 13.04.20

IceMuse
In order that the game will not be eliminated, we must go to the root folder of the game, to find there two ekzeshnik file: destiny2, Launcher Destiny 2 and in the properties tick: to run the program as administrator. Run the game with a shortcut on the desktop for 5 hours is not one of departure. Many thanks to the person with the game and forum, under the name Brazik, who shared his advice.

M
MikuHadsune 13.04.20

Start the game with battle net, had to inject all 3 Persians and went all the plot. + Dressed for 230-255 power. Never Frisia and slave. table not flying. Was network disconnects, but I don't think that the fault of the PC.
PS System in the profile.
P. S. S. Maybe it's the axis? I the 7-ke play if 10, then maybe the problem in it?

q
qwerty20066 13.04.20

MikuHadsune
In any case, even if the problem is in Windows, is fixes you need. I'm sitting on 10ke(I do not know why)

can't rise from 264 to 265, and quests do not want to take on the legendary armor..