3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
ko4ur3d 13.04.20 11:47 am

Linkin Park

Lead singer of Linkin Park Chester Bennington committed suicide (Thurs. 20.07.17.). What do you think?
30 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 13.04.20

Grew up on their music, sorry man. Sleep well.

A
Azaz Ololoev 13.04.20

Music the close, but the act of a weakling!

S
Salvador Gunzerker 13.04.20

He was treated for drug and alcohol dependence, and were subjected to harassment at an early age, which could cause a breakdown.

_
_Lemon_ 13.04.20

Like many others, grew up on it. gg wp

D
Dzhon Rayli 13.04.20

R
RBunny 13.04.20

Salvador Gunzerker
From addiction he recovered for about a year,engaged in active sports
There is something else,plus the bad reviews about the latest album

H
Huskarl Krstk 13.04.20

Azaz Ololoev
You have a child man raped:D

K
Kahran Ramsus 13.04.20

Yes, as what.

S
Sayman95 13.04.20

The act of a wimp, not weak, simply unable to cope with their problems, found the only way to get rid of them that way. I was not an ardent fan of the band, but some songs grew. Still sorry for the guy. R. I. P

T
TheReds1892 13.04.20

sadly

M
Metalist1925 13.04.20

Grew up on the songs.. Albums Hybrid Theory, Meteora heard that is called to the holes..
When the school had mobile phones(who remembers the first mobile phones with support for MP3? Sony - Eriksen, nakiye?) many have only been worn to throw through the IR port Numb, the Internet was not so developed ..
Very sorry, the act is not clear. Many, literally, go through hell to LIVE, and Chester just gave up

50GB 13.04.20

Thank you for so many years of good music.

B
BattleEffect 13.04.20

Sorry but burning.Even in Warframe shit the chat.
Write Chester died a pity((....mmm sorry and so dead(good word).
And yesterday that the blogs were? Chester died - and I bet you like blog and plachat in the comments! THEY LIKE NOVOSTI ABOUT HIS DEATH AND THEY THEN CRY IN THE COMMENTS!!!1
All I went out.

v
virusan1804 13.04.20

with the tenth grade listened to them,and this is more than 10 years.This morning when I found out was really in shock and not only from such tragic news,but also as hurt by his death.Never been to their concerts always thought that will have time someday.Everyone was complaining that Linkin park is not the same,but now the same we will not see or when.R.I.P Chester

S
Spiny 13.04.20

I do the old albums like it, but I haven't stopped loving the band. The last few years like not what it was, but it seems something is, and now I understand more what it is something and that someone is the Chester. Without it will be already as if not the same... similar to the situation with the band Nightwish. Someone stopped listening after Tarja, someone after Annette, and someone after Flor or Vice versa. The singer puts into the group very much, even if he is not the leader of the group and when you change the vocalist, some fans leave, others come.

R
RFL 13.04.20

Who is this? First time I hear about it.

b
bmw 7 e38 13.04.20

Is my youth now hanged

M
Marsj 13.04.20

It's a shock!!! A loss is a loss(

s
smile437 13.04.20

And the stickers I just got for free

M
Marsj 13.04.20

smile437
And...

...maybe that love led to the tragedy
Watching the video plus an analysis of the text, the Association with suicide note

Spoilern I know, Yes, I know, I know,
Talking to myself
I'm talking only to myself.