3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexDem 13.04.20 11:48 am

CS 1.6 is launched, hangs at the entrance to the map (Counter-Strike)

I have Windows 7, play starts on the Internet through Cracked Steam go to the game, you choose a server, conectus to it, ishimbayskaya Direktsiya EDINOGO zakazchika download of all I joined at the time when you have to press OK and choose the direction in which I play, the game hangs tightly and you have to demolish it in the Manager of tasks. Maybe someone had this problem?

And the main thing is next to another version of CS 1.6 to play with bots, it flies great, but with stupid bots to play, already tired.
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tupas 13.04.20

Is there some sort of suggest to disable meylru-agent.

J
Jack Danie1s 13.04.20

Hi all!I want to tell about this problem to all owners of win7.The problem is solved quite simple and fast.For this you need to click on the game shortcut, right-click>graph total set check read-only>go in the box compatibility select run this program in compatibility mode and choose win XP (service pack 3).Next, click OK.Everything is ready.Nice game

T
Tupas 13.04.20

Some of it is not working.
And why is read Only?

P
Paradise_Salvador 13.04.20

Tupas you were right to cut the agent went on hurray !!! Thank you!

F
FAS.Dog 13.04.20

Tupas
Thank you helped too!!!

E
ENEMY vs. 13.04.20

cspublicwar.zapto.org:27017 GO NEW SERVER NO LAG NO CHITAKOV....

N
Nikita Tuydukov 13.04.20

jack thank you

R
Ruslan Sargsyan 13.04.20

where it is agent mail

R
Reshil Problemy 13.04.20

Hello to all lovers of COP ))I solved all your problems if at the entrance to server COP visnet the problem one!!! you evil spam 1 go to udalenie and program change and begin to remove the different not needed and unfamiliar programs such as winshello.4, sun lp b, etc But my CUC went after I deleted a program called((((( istartsurf uninstall)))) Thanks Thanks

R
Reshil Problemy 13.04.20

and move the 2nd play

D
Dima Olisaev 13.04.20

Jack Danie1s
DID NOT HELP

D
Dima Olisaev 13.04.20

always was fine now I go into the game on the choice of the parties hangs tightly

V
Vener Trofimov 13.04.20

Run as administrator cs 1.6. I helped

R
Rafael Tsoy 13.04.20

not what did not happen

D
Deniskamen4140 13.04.20

The problem is the computer

z
zalman_gg 13.04.20

Tupas