3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pril Balsam 13.04.20 11:48 am

Quick way to get rich, huh? (Elex)

Advise how at lower levels to get rich quick?

what junk can you sell?
28 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 13.04.20

Cheryl
Learn pickpocketing.

R
R_D_V 13.04.20

Lutai everything you see weight limit no

P
Pril Balsam 13.04.20

R_D_V
sell everything you can?

A
Aleksandr Lepilin 13.04.20

Learn pickpocketing and find points highlighting loot.

s
saa0891 13.04.20

Be sure to take advantage of the hunter's Trophies,collecting trophies from mobs on level 3 of a car with all of the loot with them vimalabhivamsa,you could sell and not too shabby to earn,plus raw Eleks falls,and it is very necessary for cans show the characteristics and perks.

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

Quick way to get rich - artmani. Can at the beginning to raise a couple Lyamov alexito.

s
saa0891 13.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
Quick way to get rich - artmani. Can at the beginning to raise a couple Lyamov alexito.
Never understood what is the interest to play games,lost all fun.

T
Tdante 13.04.20

The scheme is simple: the booty hunter -> loot -> raw Eleks + brew -> aleksova drink = overpersonal.

J
Jeff-xxx 13.04.20

Cheryl
The forum is run,all chewed over a hundred times,and so it is an rpg , use your brains,a bunch of options .

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

saa0891
Look, I for the entire game spent more than 200 000 Eleks, and earned no more than 100,000. Despite the fact that I absolutely was not spent in aleksova drink, hacked stats, skill points hacked potions. Out do not buy, do not buy consumables - hacked and ready. But at the same time, the costs, and so wild, and the farm is almost gone.
Only starting at 15+ level, when the mobs fast enough to kill and racked the Hunter in a 3-ku, starts at least some farm. and then. with any Troll you raise not 1000+ Alexiev, and the maximum is 200 and at this level of Troll is pretty rare.

After the 30th level, permitsa well. But the point is there to farm and where to put coins?

s
saa0891 13.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
hacked stats, skill points hacked potions. Out do not buy, do not buy consumables - hacked and ready.
I do not understand how to play,lost all sense of the game,tumbling the balance of all those ideas that were laid developed,because the whole interest of the game lies in the fact that would be best achieved.

J
Jeff-xxx 13.04.20

saa0891
he us trying to say something
Enuard Aid
I almost understood you,you mean the crappy balance of everything ?

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

I'm a little on the other.
In the game there are potions that give points\skills, have the same pickpocketing. which help you in 20 minutes to make 6-7, 000 coins.
This is in some way hacking the game, like potions for +20 health\stamina\Manet.
if you want to thegravity it full gameplay - don't use potions on skill points\characteristics and potions on the health\endurance, and do not use different types of weapons. a maximum of 2 of the gun on the whole game playable and One branch, without a flow of other branches.
Playing a warrior - not shake nor the charisma, nor the craft. Only pumped Combat skills and skills of survival.

Otherwise hacking the game only SAVES your time, because as the game progresses, otherwise, you will still hack the original design.
And played much more pleasant then. when there is at least some semblance of gameplay, but not that. what happens in the game when you even basic mobs are not killed fast, and more than 70% of opponents strikes thee not at all.

P
Pril Balsam 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
well this is Gothic. not played it what?
to understand this game, you should play Gothic 1-3, risen 1-3

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

Cheryl
Why waste the time? farm - craft points of attributes and skills to pump your character. To PUMP your character. And then farm to upgrade weapons, and then again to farm. again to level your character.
Mature realistic doubt - if you really want to play, meaning to play off of MMORPGs, if given the pirates much at once and online is clearly no less? Because right now most are playing not off version MMORPG.
For comparison, at the time was a popular game Allods Online. There was a donut to put myself 8-s runes in a circle, had the order of 45 000.
And the pirates have the player provide 8-s runes in a circle. That is, you play virtually the same game that max is different patches, but saves 45 000 alone on the runes and these runes another donut, which reached amounts to 30-40, 000.

here is the same system I want? waste their time, farm, farm and once again farm. Don't want to waste time hacking the game and hang yourself need.

P
Pril Balsam 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
I prefer to play without cheats and mods

k
kan kanich 13.04.20

Without cheats and mods!
1) thief Ring, Domed city to the left of the bridge tower, there is a chest ring thief.
2) at Night (sleep in bed) robbing everything (about 6000 tenge per one Golate to assemble).
3) On the map to the right of the Dome of the city (under the lake in the mountains) run through the camp.
4) In the camp buy Annie (tent with red flag) the bench(2000 yuan) and the merchant (1000 rupees), the merchant inventory is updated when you exit the trade.
5) On the bench (to the left of the dealer) create a small reserve of mental energy which your energy is big, huge and sell. Everything is at the dealer!!!
6) At the stake (to the right of the dealer) Burger with blood raw meat and bread.
7) Schemes are looking for from traders and in homes !
8) Skill Huckster take at will.

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

kan kanich
Without cheats and mods, but theft and legally hacking the game)) Good advice.
The same hacks, but in a different package.

P
Pril Balsam 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
if the game allows, why not?

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

Cheryl
well, hacking the game because if it is allowed, why not?))