3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tkash12345 13.04.20 11:50 am

What will happen to the game in the future? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Please tell me, maybe someone has info about the sequel or about its future, whether scored on it or will Supplement it with content story component?
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 13.04.20

tkash12345
Content.

x
xXHASLXx 13.04.20

the failure of the century)

T
TheHouse 13.04.20

tkash12345
Global events, even a couple of modes, and most importantly the 1.8 patch will add PVP mode 4x4, though dunno how it will balance...

Y
Yuliya Popova 13.04.20

TheHouse
Patch promised on October 3, but he never came. Don't know when will be released?

T
TheHouse 13.04.20

Yuliya Popova
No idea, Yes promised, despite the fact that the announcement in August did. Instead they released intermediate 1.7.1, perhaps the way it is for reasons of balance tweaks to pvp mode, that would not be in Desteny, it was postponed...

v
vladik865 13.04.20

TheHouse
promised nothing, said 1.8 will be released in the fall, it is already being tested on PTS, you can freely go to play, now running the balance of in and out as expected in November (which is as promised - autumn)

D
Diablonos 13.04.20

Why play in this misunderstanding, if all moved on to Wildlands where all the same, only better and with transport?

L
Lavuer 13.04.20

Diablonos
Yeah. And totally hammered the atmosphere and the cooperative, the drawdown of personnel and poor graphics, few players and grind hundreds of times dumber the same deviice. Burn on.

D
Diablonos 13.04.20

Lavuer
The only thing I burned, it is that your pukanchik
few players

L
Lavuer 13.04.20

Diablonos
But at other points you seem to agree. The right decision.

_
__DOC__ 13.04.20

Lavuer
I agree with you, returned to the Wildlands after 2 days of the game. I thought it would be fixed MGS in the cooperative( looking at the previews of the game), and is a variant of the Edge Lights. A division similar to the Stalker, only in a different setting, to me it is sweeter.