3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jeiki 13.04.20 11:50 am

Installed mods not visible ! (Fallout 4)

The game is interesting, so decided to install the game, play it, and that is not enough it decided to install mods on Fallout 4 but when installing, did everything right, the video was viewed, how to install, but it did not help, even file documents changed, as needed, and even in the game the mod work modification included, all in vain, the game mod for example weapon set, go for to make you see ammo, weapon, the weapon itself is not visible ! Maybe someone knows what am I doing wrong ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 13.04.20

The game sees the mod.Fallout4Prefs.ini
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1

Fallout4Custom.ini
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Did it?

J
Jeiki 13.04.20

Cheburator Cannibal
Did everything that was written, as you have in the game, when you approach the machine, for example to make a weapon set mod, it works, but when I did, it is not visible, here in what a problem that !

M
Mag Otshelnik 13.04.20

Jeiki
This mod could be a hundred reasons.

C
CHADREX 13.04.20

Try using the installer of the nexus, the user on YouTube is.

J
Jeiki 13.04.20

CHADREX
The problem is almost solved, put the mod on the weapon,and reviled not even believe the mod running ! All the Textures are working now but what on automatic weapons, Textures't see !

d
darkpromo 13.04.20

Installation NMM and put the mods through it

C
CHADREX 13.04.20

Jeiki
Means improperly installed textures, texture usually located in /root games/data/textures. Plus you should check the config in the documents.