3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghoul666 13.04.20 11:50 am

How to appoint their allies to the place of the dead captains? (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Started the second Chapter, recruited several captains, a few killed, their corpses on the screen of the army have not gone away, the store of loot boxes have 20 pieces of allies, but I can't assign them anywhere, although there is legendary and higher. Attention, question to experts - when you have the opportunity to nominate their allies captains? So far, I can only sell for the equipment.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashotik 228 13.04.20

ghoul666
Solartechusa patience

g
ghoul666 13.04.20

Ashotik 228
clear pass, then the plot... and why is my ability to subdue a regular lesson?

k
kert117 13.04.20

ghoul666
take the lower branch in the game, apparently replaced the skill of subordination to another

g
ghoul666 13.04.20

kert117
exactly, thank you, you can switch between recovery and submission.

S
Straiff 13.04.20

ghoul666
Like in the menu for Army bring on the empty place or the place where lies a dead Orc, and prompt appears that you should click to go to the store. There choose Orc, and then post it.

I
Ioannn 13.04.20

Straiff
It is impossible to replace, already tried. The same problem, I'm in the second act, to go further while you do not want. But I was also told that they say further on the subject the dust settles with all the dead orcs and occupied places)).

g
ghoul666 13.04.20

Ioannn
Yes, after performing a couple of tasks already possible from the store to put their lesson on place enemy, if no seats available, then your thieves give kicked a stranger and take their place

I
Ioannn 13.04.20

ghoul666
Yes, but in place of the dead orcs, which have long been lying on one place cannot.

Z
Zgul 13.04.20

In order to make some room need two captains recruited to send to fight in the fighting pit. Whoever wins will take someone else's place and a place becomes available.