3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badydysch 13.04.20 11:51 am

Crash the game (Doom (2016))

Today I bought the incentive. Played 20 minutes. Crash. Then another 40 minutes the same crash. All already 10 times worse and all the same story. Just playing, everything seems fine, the action in the game, and straight kapets AK sharply it flies great. The game is graphically unscrewed all the settings in FHD. The computer may not be suitable for the requirements. i7 5820k ram 16 gtx980ti. Changes in the design have not yielded results.

25 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Badydysch 13.04.20

Mewel
10 Pro, well worth the 4 month license

V
Victor Tsoi 13.04.20

Ilya Badidas
Hey hike you have something sohranili, they either got off or krastsa.

I
Ilya Badydysch 13.04.20

Victor Tsoi
Yes the game is freshly downloaded, but yeah I noticed that with saving something, but what could affect the fact that the game worse and more than once. Maybe someone faced

k
kenny undead 13.04.20

Ilya Badidas
Try to reinstall the game to a folder without Latin

I
Ilya Badydysch 13.04.20

undead kenny
With Cyrillic chtoli?)
Don't want to sound not grateful but I don't expect it will help. Anyway, I'll try

k
kenny undead 13.04.20

Ilya Badidas
Integrity of game cache checked?

r
readerX88 13.04.20

Ilya Badidas
specified path not tried *.html to open and read?

I
Ilya Badydysch 13.04.20

undead kenny
checked, put it on the SSD didn't help.
readerX88
Opened but did not understand, maybe you say. A screenshot from the browser

r
readerX88 13.04.20

Ilya Badidas
A good idea is to send support, but it seems to be error accessing memory...
СпойлерExpCode: 0xC0000005 (Access Violation)

A
Aleksei2017 13.04.20

Here I had Windows 10 on it terribly slow game, no matter what the graphics settings, read the forums, many write that 10ke problems, decided to put 8ku, the game is on high and do not do not slow down)

I
Ilya Badydysch 13.04.20

Damn th XS to do, he would know the PS4 would have bought it. Would have overpaid but at least played

A
Aleksei2017 13.04.20

Ilya Badidas
Try it on another Windows to play

I
Ilya Badydysch 13.04.20

Aleksei2017
For one game I will carry all that I have to check? Well, this is not logical, so the game is easier to carry. Need to solve the problem in a different way. Not only do I have 10

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 13.04.20

If 2 hours is still not enough, then give me my money back. A month will buy again - maybe the crashes will correct patches.

K
Kamagor 13.04.20

and straight kapets AK sharply it flies great.
Well, if it, why do you torture yourself to play it?))
But seriously, 20-40 minutes can indicate that some task on the computer in this time, working with the RAM and does not access the game. Perhaps antivirusnik. Look who's hanging constantly in the processes and try to footcloth all unnecessary.

A
Aleksei2017 13.04.20

Ilya Badidas
If there is room, make a section under the second system, you will have two windose, I like to play it on the laptop , on 8ке I have is excellent, but here for example are games like dark souls 3. far cry primal, why it 8ке lag sometimes ,and that's if you play on medium. settings, I have two systems, the second is worth 10, but on her they fly high),and no brakes, I iron the Intel Core i7-6700HQ, RAM 24гб, vidyuhi Nvidia GTX 960M

V
Victor Tsoi 13.04.20

Ilya Badidas
Why are you paging file is increased if you have her operatives regulations, and Yes, I have a 10-minute, and all the rules and works without any crashes, and I don't know what problem you have, well, try the antivirus and see what he does to you is not deleted(?)

r
readerX88 13.04.20

Ilya Badidas
DirectX did not try to reinstall? Visual C++ installed? (10 should be so, but maybe broken libraries or version conflicts) video card Driver updated? Run the game with administrator rights?

Victor Tsoi wrote:
Why are you paging file is increased if you have her operatives rules
too about it I wanted to ask

G
Golden Tooth 13.04.20

Good day.
Such a problem: when you run Doom multiplayer hangs at boot on completely different number of percentage, from zero to 80, same with Snapmap, the campaign, in turn, works quite well.
Has anyone faced? Rummaged all Internet - anything.
Thanks in advance for good advice.

I
Ilya Badydysch 13.04.20

Purple giraffe
bought on disk
Victor Tsoi
I have not changed the Windows machine does everything
readerX88
everything was installed when you download

In short, I do not know what the Holy air was the problem today it is gone, normally have played himself off