3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 13.04.20 11:51 am

100% way of getting legendary captains are level 65!!! (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have the word cheat engine starts to twitch his eyes, and the words cheat engine table breaks the wild cry of hatred for cheaters, better don't read any further.
So let's begin, first we need a character of level 60 (if you have a different level,in consequence of the orcs you are on another level) , with access to 3 locations, after the capture of the first fortress (then explain why). I used this method on a Repack I rutorg.
Next, enter in Google cheat engine table for shadow of war, the first page will be the cheat engine table in different versions (by the way do not have to download cheat engine 6.7 it with a Trojan, a 6.5, I have worked fine). I used this table ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v8.2.CT 10.5 I have not worked.
Now start the game, turn table, select the game and click the box to the right of the master script, then in the opened tab click the box next to the uruk spawn rarity, then in the next tab the cross in front of rarity. Now the most interesting) Run any simple mob (not the beast) let him kill you, and voila look at the summary, the new legendary captain level 65. If you want to kill them to collect the belongings of the legendary sets 61-65 level, there could be as lucky. Further to recruit, run for a long time he is beaten when he lights up green icon use discipline, and then opened the actions we see that are unable to recruit him (because his level is 5 higher than ours), we use it a humiliation it takes off with him 5 levels (in rare cases the captain after the humiliation could get mad, then it can only be killed), run to him again and submit now you can recruit (in rare cases they have a passive perk iron will their verbanut fail).
P. S. 1 This script transforms in the legendary is unknown only the captains (those that you have already opened with the help of worms is not working), and those that spawn in fight pits. (First when I was looking for the best method , when I included the script and recruited the first Orc, and fled to the title fight, threw his champion (using the script spawn a random legendary 43 level), the course of my kill. But after the battle the enemy was out of the arena, I quickly he was beaten and recruited, and rocked on in the arena ( but aerne to download your is random, can kill easily).
P. S. 2 for a very long time (3-5 hours) using a script in the game start to spawn captains only with an iron will, treated simply turn off the game and turn on again.
PS 3 is Very important!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once you have ispolzovali a while the script, then the game turned off and started again the game may start to crash when trying to start a fight (one of 3 in the arena) or opening a new unknown captain, treated very simply, jump to another map and come back again.

I so he gathered an army and the garrison of the fortress entirely of 60 legendarok, now fortress 570 level))))
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siber800 13.04.20

D
Devilgroup87 13.04.20

Siber800
A simpler way no? For example increasing the level of the citadel, and automatic leveling up captains in it?!

S
Siber800 13.04.20

Increasing the level of your citadel a simple commander to legendary will not apoda). To the described method with spawna legendary captains, is important not only from the standpoint of collecting a full set of legendary soldiers (for the army and fortresses), but to farm all the legendary sets (except sets necromancer, bright Lord and vendetta). My way of the best time-consuming, each captain 2 step, mob kills you, you're his now legendary find and disgrace, and the second step again find and recruit. This is the fastest way to receive (in addition to boxes for gold for OFE) is much faster than swinging your in missions and in the arena.

D
Devilgroup87 13.04.20

Siber800
Yeah... In the arena - it's just a bloody long time to download. I'll try your method and I will unsubscribe that turned out.

S
Siber800 13.04.20

The problem with arena is the wildest random, my cap 60 flunked 29 !? ( I at the battle of Champions 5 times had to recruit the winner) AI tupit sometimes just fierce, fighter can the entire fight rounds at the arena to slice, or to brag, and for the battle 1 strike strike.

S
Siber800 13.04.20

http://forums.playground.ru/middle_earth_shadow_of_war/legendarnye_orki-948034/ here is another topic about the same the same table

S
Silverite 13.04.20

Siber800
And don't tell.Much better would be wall to wall your team with Talion led against the enemy with their captain.And so the gloom and random.Devilgroup87
That's what the calculation.To luchboxes suffered. All the fun and serious game online and there is serious need of orcs.

D
Devilgroup87 13.04.20

Silverite
Well, it's understandable! Online not yet tried, and do not want. Armor, orcs and all evil is going to fuck and then you can attack will be!

S
Silverite 13.04.20

Devilgroup87
One tip-get better armor at an early level.Although legendary necessary test to perform is IMHO every level is worth it-a beautiful plague.If you're already on the 60-m then get them immediately on the last level.