3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanaros 13.04.20 11:51 am

How to do \"cool\" for Sub-zero? (Mortal Kombat X)

Hello!
Help Nuba, please.
I play on PC, dzhostike
Did not get to do a combination of Cool, rather it turns out 1 out of every 10-15=))
Tell me, what is the main thing? Train for a long time, still can not understand how to do it.
Forward+B, Y, X+A (capture)
It needs to run at the enemy (block+forward) or not necessarily?
Can you please tell me more!
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanaros 13.04.20

alanrose
that is, hold before Forward + b,?
Now interested in what time to poke the pancake, turns out to be very rare(( tired to poke))

A
Alexander_Vesker 13.04.20

Stanaros
click on the pause and look in the description how and what to do.and YouTube blocked the various options what are the impacts and how they are doing

S
Stanaros 13.04.20

The pause is written what buttons to push))) I press, it turns out once a week....
And on YouTube mainly talk about a cool combo of multiple passes, which I can't get to because almost all of them are made via the cool cryomancer, I'm a noob, can't get it to do that(((((
There already all are able to press these buttons in the right order and already teach in an adult))
Here I think, can someone tell me, for example - run it is necessary for it, and not just forward? or at what point to press the capture?

Y
Yuran777 13.04.20

if would be easier for you instead of pinching the two buttons use the throw button

T
Tino Verano 13.04.20

Yuran777
here here)))

89999631709 13.04.20

In General, this technique began to be carried out separately. Unis nazat the most recent achievement x..what the hell!!! And how to mix