3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sevrat 13.04.20 11:51 am

Bug with skills and testing. (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

What to do with extra skill points and why no achievement unlocked...
License and not chairil! Because I do not use cheats at all and I do not see sense.
And yet... the ring is what is called"Rune of retribution (for vendetta) in written test, Use the Worse than death the main goal of the network vendetta level 55 or higher. Just 15 just finished disgrace Orucov who killed some players, and the test fails. different options were tried, for example to label, and then to Exile is Worse than death, just to Disgrace is worse than death... Someone tell me about the solutions to these problems?

11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Macros Easy 13.04.20

I have the Job sworn enemies stopped at 97%, everyone else passed by 100. Skills have 5

S
Sevrat 13.04.20

I have all 100 quests completed, except the sworn enemies as they are updated and 100 could not get through. testing to improve ring of retribution to level 60 does not work (confirmed)...
Spoiler

About skills, I realized. This is a bug in the arena for arena 2 skill points, though at the same arena.

F
FirstShadow 13.04.20

I have skills too BUG! Only there are not 7 but 1

U
USSRSergey1234 13.04.20

Sevrat
Impossible you say?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1181101760

L
Leonardo_TMNT 13.04.20

People, here, too, the question of weapons testing. Got a good sword with a curse, but to improve it you should run Kill the enemy Samaraenergo penalty. How many suffer it all does not work, and the usual and captains froze and executed, and in the leg shot to no purpose. Who passed such a test help RV))

S
Sevrat 13.04.20

Leonardo_TMNT
Kill frozen not executions or shots, and regular shots.

S
Sevrat 13.04.20

USSRSergey1234
Well done! What can I say?
I have 90+% is lowered to 60% or below, full-time.
Besides, if hostile Uruk capture area and it will be under the control of his (the one which turns on the alarm), you receive the quest in the wrong section... this is only one of the updating tasks, that's what I meant..
And in my case on 100% implementation of this thread is impossible!

U
USSRSergey1234 13.04.20

Sevrat
So began the game on the lowest difficulty,there are restrictions on this topic.

S
Sevrat 13.04.20

USSRSergey1234
The maximum difficulty and no limit on complexity! Fibber! 2 times prepagada game.

U
USSRSergey1234 13.04.20

Sevrat
Then you have a bug.

S
Sevrat 13.04.20

USSRSergey1234
Pass 100% of these tasks will take time and 100% 'll disappear again and not because of the bug, and from the fact that the territory captured! Better not speak out... 42 hours of yours? or 200+ hours of my... who knows best?