3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frob155 13.04.20 11:51 am

provocation (NieR: Automata)

I play on PC. and I liked the ability of provocation, because it says that damage is increased by 200%. there is written in the tab control, jMaki 2. but 2 (the numbers at the top left, not the right (they actually, like, not active that right)) the default is a bot on off. flashlight. and that's when I Macau 2, I have only a flashlight bot lights up or goes out. and I think there is no difference in damage, there is still written that the enemy will be 200% damage to do personage, so I would probably see the difference. also there is not any animation (animation probably has to be during this provocation at least some). a hand Board. thoughts.
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 13.04.20

frob155
On first passing this skill kinda works, but I didn't use them. In General this chip is for 3 passing and soon there will be a corresponding animation

Q
QUlCK 13.04.20

frob155
we need the enemy to Shine a flashlight so several times. And he red lights

D
Deadeye181 13.04.20

frob155
If you quickly flash the flashlight in front of the enemy, he becomes the head, and from her steam belching is a sure sign that You provoked him. And the third passage for this even will be a separate skill. Damage increases as the enemy and from the enemy, so be careful!

S
Shadowran666 13.04.20

Taunt is only at A2, but he should be careful because it increases to 200% damage and you.

f
frob155 13.04.20

well, in short, it is necessary to remove the chip 2b. yasnenko.