3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nightingale|Rus| 13.04.20 11:52 am

The final battle (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

People kind, help Council.
Not given the final battle, and what to do I don't know. Do not rule out that the inexperience ruined a build party, but on the other side before the whole game took place without any problems.
The composition of my party:
Air / water mage with the individual skills of necromancy
Fire-earth mage
Fighter branches Military Affairs
Archer using a hunting Skills

Asked the advice of a friend, past play, and a little wigged out. He covered his party arms and ammunition with THREE slots for runes. While my work is equipment under one rune for the entire game I got two items under two runes.
Playing on the same difficulty (normal), I like he was doing all quests and searched all the places the character is deposited on luck.

And of course the final battle:
The first act of passed me without any effort.
But as soon as
spoilers of control breaks Bracks goes to hell.
Designed zombies a Kraken void render my group over the course of the two-(how lucky).

What do you say? (besides TC is a noob and doesn't know how to crpgs, I already know you)
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Negih 13.04.20

Nightingale|Eng| wrote:
that inexperience ruined a build party
But the ship to change har-Ki all is impossible unless?

K
Kilimor 13.04.20

Customize the party, that's a bunch of builds https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGZbGGNWP_oXDfRnUWks9uw the Mirror on the ship to help.

Chests, crates, barrels, etc I had to bleed the good luck to open, then armor with holes would be a lot.

N
Nightingale|Rus| 13.04.20

Negih
It is what is not working
That is, change is possible, but for example, I can't pump characteristic to the maximum, even if there are a score derived from other characteristics.
For example, hunting me pumped at 9, even if I take my glasses off with the other har-Ki, to raise it to 10 not out.

S
Sallar 13.04.20

Leave the dead masters, teleport them bad boys, to focusit marriage, will fall he will disappear Kraken.

N

_Salar_
Ah, try this

R
RazZor1911 13.04.20

Nightingale|Eng|
Kill the Bracco in the first place, the rest ignore it. You can try to stock up on potions of invisibility and to stand on the sidelines. He went only once to the fifth)

N

and now the Hochma was killed Bracco before they began the second act of the battle

And who will say that for tehrony armor?
Me for the entire game and only two dubronik object caught

A
Alex_95 13.04.20

Nightingale|Eng|
Mean bad looking. The game rewards those who are literally looking under every rock.
The game has a sufficient number trekronor equipment, don't remember exactly, but it seems unique have 3 slots.

In General, there are very Hey guys skill Hunter - storm of arrows.
I had the difficulty level Tactics in the last battle. Sevilla - Hunter + Shape-Shifter.
Well FEIN gave her extra speed, and she's like a Storm of arrows, Reset rollback skills (shape-shifter), extra course and again the Storm of arrows. Both the Storm threw at Bracco. Well, he took died. Crackers did not even have time the second time for the fight to go.

The conclusion is that Hunters are pretty imbalanced, especially the Storm of arrows. The damage is just astronomical. Already passed more than two weeks ago, I don't think fixed balance, but I hope that will be fixed. Wanted from poslednego the battle more epic.
And not only the last battle. Played almost the entire game on Normal difficulty, but switched tactics in cock of ARKS, because the fights were painfully easy.
Conclusion 2.0.: Want balance - not to try and use a Storm of arrows.

N

Alex_95
You are not a reader, I see.
Not a modest question, you have a license or something else?

Just on the fragmentary information that I have found, subjects with two or more runes have been removed for the sake of balance with the latest patches.

I don't know how these things reliably, but it at least would explain the fact that the only two subjects with two runes I got in the first location.

m
makc11021992 13.04.20

Alex_95
great was looking for, and for the whole game I found only a couple trenslated and those did not equip for stats failed. I have 1 hole was 1 clothes at all (except a dwarf with axes, both an axe on the hole) But are all clearly at least +10 to the basic characteristics and +7-8 to skills. True ARKS torgoshi rotten had to do every hour to run to have something to find when driftwood in the current after the change of the level of ran and changed clothes.
P. s, this ability is shape-shifting desired current in the finale, when the source is infinite, and so I don't know because 3 points are immediately spent and all, and suck the source during the fight, napryazhno.
p. p. S. 2 go Kraken dived closer to the party and I took it by storm for 1 attack, then everyone on the mountain (Lucian by that time was already dead) but the mountain did not have time to finish, again the Kraken was again opisyval bodies, but the next move has finished off the foe and was amazed that the Kraken is dead

m
makc11021992 13.04.20

Nightingale|Eng|
and actually, Yes, the ARKS-and there are even dvuhskatnye...

N

makc11021992
What to do if you have storm of arrows (or whatever it is) does not make one? I in truth do XS what should I do I have damage on the hunter only fifteen hundred. And the normal armor in the afternoon with fire not to find...

m
makc11021992 13.04.20

Nightingale|Eng|
throw all into marriage ignoring the others, he dies, you win. Move ahead 2 move well, he teleports to the ledge on which I was already waiting for him)

a
alexius2301 Akimov 13.04.20

I bellici was sick with the plague of their own,and so it is better not to come together again,I the party was divided and a second time killed the marriage,through to turn the storm it tossed)))

N

Still greatly hampered by the fact that every time a bitch get near a fucking sledgehammer that turns into a fucking dragon