3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 13.04.20 11:52 am

The spoiler in all of the fields! About prep and charges... (Elex)

Ahoy!
The clergy have a job where you need to accuse one of the three distribution. I do not want to Asphalt, the local preacher. But if he was? More pointed surveillance. I think so.
Siegfried - all too easy (as in there, the Butler, and Siegfried as if he is talking about the alleged guilt), Hagen - like and paladin, on the other hand... on the other hand the preacher more pointers.
11 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhekazloy 13.04.20

Oswald is guilty
it is clear from reports of the 3 guards
only Oswald has no alibi for the time of the crime(night) this preacher brainwashed and he will again push sermons

B
BeaverSid 13.04.20

Save. Condemning each in turn and look at the consequences. Can someone after the prosecution of another will be revealed

R
RouslanKo 13.04.20

BeaverSid
Alas, not a ride. The consequences will be too late to change already anything does not work, and doesn't find desirable.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 13.04.20

Okay. Since I tend to Oswald, take it. If anything, the shoals - an eternal satellites of the first passage. Although I want the first time to the clerics.

S
Siber800 13.04.20

Oswald 100%, I pointed at him, then after a while Reinhold spoke to me, saying we looked into it, you were right.

S
Siniy Kot 13.04.20

Oswald,to look the most innocent but we all know that he's lying...
BUT!
If you accuse Sigmund-the guard at the gate you claw give, there is also soup to give him a can once at initiation to join a gang clerico(then it can be stolen back)
what kind of claws to help Google,it's full of information and to describe long

V
Vyacheslav Pahar 13.04.20

Siber800 rights is Oswald.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 13.04.20

Vyacheslav Plowman
Oswald - Butler)

A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

and it hurt to accuse someone and in bed for 3 days sleep?

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

How this quest important? I helped the guard at the entrance to the city. put in his word. they then gave me a quest to continue this investigation, but associated directly with other characters.

U
Unimat_1258 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
Not important, just do not give a reward for the investigation.