3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus11 13.04.20 11:52 am

Hi all. I'm rogue! (Mortal Kombat X)

Who can adjust to the time account? Before buying the game I would like to test its playability. Before that I remember ping in every battle was palpable and the normal game is simply impossible to achieve. Would like to check in now. A day or two and all.
19 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 13.04.20

torrent help

b
baracus11 13.04.20

Oleg
The real test online. Why do I need a torrent =)

V
Vega24rus 13.04.20

I'm certainly not major, but during the existence of steam account games have accumulated thousand to 15,000, if not more. Do you really think that someone will give account?!!!
The game is in the discount days about 280 rubles... the Game is not for budget computers,...

T
Tiger Goose 13.04.20

Mortal Kombat XL can now be bought for 279 rubles.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/128345/
If you're not satisfied, you can return.

a
angryfish99 13.04.20

Comes so a since and says: Give my wife to drive, I'll return, I promise.

b
baracus11 13.04.20

Vega24rus
And then the ping and budget computers ? To have missed the point. The cost of account does not matter. Any adequate account of the person protected and the login / password do not give to the attacker.
Tiger Goose
I'm not going to buy the game on PC. On PS4. But an account there I do not dare to take the test, because I still can go sideways. Will test on PC - buy it on PS4.
angryfish99
I'm so sorry. Times wife and video games You have the same thing =)

b
baracus11 13.04.20

In return I can give my ACC with жта5, KS, see CRU. Type in a Deposit. If someone is going through.

g
greasy12 13.04.20

baracus11
Boy, you're really a fool? Nobody will give! Torrent help or have a friend test!

m
mo3gotpax 13.04.20

Hello! I'm an alcoholic!

T
Tiger Goose 13.04.20

baracus11 wrote:
I'm not going to buy the game on PC.
baracus11 wrote:
Will test on PC - buy it on PS4.
As I wrote, buy in Steam, test, return the money. What's the problem?

m
mo3gotpax 13.04.20

baracus11
Try to negotiate with someone to play through the system family access (Steam Family Sharing)

a
angryfish99 13.04.20

So, the rogue has no money for the PC version, but there is money on the version of Curling where she is 4 times more expensive. Very interesting)))

b
baracus11 13.04.20

Tiger Goose
Return to the steam account, no?

b
baracus11 13.04.20

angryfish99
Who said no money ? Rogue is a comic expression. From PC I need only test the game online.
mo3gotpax
But thank you for it. Have someone.

T
Tiger Goose 13.04.20

baracus11
If you pay with a credit card, you may want to choose a refund to the same card.

m
my name is Ilya 13.04.20

Dude can give AK the time there MK 9, MK x and injustice 1. I play Curling. so am I right to understand just username and password give if that tocproto password change and all, right?

m
my name is Ilya 13.04.20

If you play fighting games,then is there a way to test it. the game is good if you know how. Online without a Skill sense, just do not loose.

b
baracus11 13.04.20

my name is Ilya
Yeah found it, thanks. And regarding the skill. Well, kind of everything. Master the execution of combinations and all. Next skill is inferior, in terms of who and what to catch. Still do not know how combo - Yes, it is possible not to go online. But I for the most part did not accept the ping. After playing with the bot, coming in online, there is a severe delay. The same For Honor not ignorant in the negative reviews - this is not felt absolutely, although other schools where the bulk, Yes.

m
my name is Ilya 13.04.20

Нbaracus11
Well.